No announcement yet.

So here's what's going on these days...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here's what's going on these days...

So I've been back at my parent's house for almost 2 weeks now, 4 days after I got here I hooked up my computer and...nothing...I'm trying to find a decent place to take it and have it repaired. So yeah, that's why I haven't been online or yahoo messenger since then. The kids have adjusted to being back in TX and actually the oldest is doing better in school then he was in SC which a huge relief for me. I'm trying to get hired at the post office atm (hey don't knock it, who could pass up $19.35 an hr!!) and my father said if I want he can pull strings and get me hired for the corp. that he works for doing computer work.
    Other then that things have been pretty tame, I have my friends/family/in-laws behind me and there to help if I need it. While my comp is out of order I'll have to check my email and such from my brother's, maybe I can get WoW to work on it but that may be wishful thinking. Anywho, I miss you guys and again if you wanna hit me up and harass me my yahoo addy is [email protected] and myspace is myspace.com/treefrog70
    OH! and Ricca, girl all that stuff I told you was on spot. I nipped it in the butt REAL fast though when I got confirmation. /end cryptic message

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Re: So here's what's going on these days...

You nipped it in the butt??? How kinky.

Anyway, good to hear that you're settling in. Hope to see you back soon. :)
    Ninja

Comment

Where in Texas are you? :)
      Delectable - 70 Druid
      Nymphai - 70 Rogue
      Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

Comment

Originally posted by vee View Post
        Where in Texas are you? :)
        I'm in a little dinky town called Groesbeck, about 42 miles or so away from Waco.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

oh no...not Waco! Just kidding :D take your time getting situated and i hope to see you back again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X