Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need another warrior, is this guild the same as the typical wow guild?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need another warrior, is this guild the same as the typical wow guild?

i ask this because im toying with the idea of coming back to wow... im not sure why but i've been thinking about playing again, its been nine month since i last played.

I used to play Project reality and I was part of the TG 6th witch i need to remove my tags... but I LOVED the experience that i got playing here on tactical gamer. I was wondering if TG wow is the same?

when i played wow, i used to play with my roomate, it was actually one of our only forms in interaction because he used to play ALOT. I eventually quit because it was demanding way to much esp from a game, and i needed to focus on schoolwork. Now is Tactical Gamer the same with time requirements? are you guys laid back and realize that sometimes people need to leave during a raid, or might not be able to show up? there may be punishments ( witch i understand, not showing up to one raid means u sit out the next ect...) but hell this is just a game and should be Fun!

the reason i quit last time was because it felt like a job, i was in a guild that required you to be there and you were constantly fighting for a position. There was much drama and backstabbing ( seemed like some people liked this aspect of the game) there was alot of stupid annoying people who couldnt focus and get stuff done. ( 4hrs to get to freakin mag comon now. )

If TGwow is anything like TG PR then i would imagine you get things done, people listen and there is good fun all around. There is somthign different about WoW and PR, its gear... people get defensive about not getting gear or feel that they are owed gear ( its understandable alot of the game is based around gear.... i wish it was more based on skill but we can all wish!) Now this where alot of the drama can come from, i personally enjoy getting bosses down, then the loot that they drop. the loot is just the icing, its the act of progressing and getting better and performing the best you can is more fun IMO.

well i said my spheel and im eager to hear what everyone has to say.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dhoof&n=Mavrik

that is my character as he stands 9 months ago, we got into SSC and i was just getting fed up with being in that guild.

if you guys think that i would make a good addtion to the team, i will seriously think about coming back, i would only think of coming back to A TG guild. what im hoping to find is the same atmosphere here as i did when i played PR.

thanks alot

-Mav
    lTG-6thlMavrok

Re: Do you need another warrior, is this guild the same as the typical wow guild?

Check the recruiting forum for current needs.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Re: Do you need another warrior, is this guild the same as the typical wow guild?

Originally posted by beep View Post
      Check the recruiting forum for current needs.
      i have seen the needs. But should that really matter? what about some of the other things i touched apon above?
      lTG-6thlMavrok

Comment

TG-WoW is almost like several guilds inside of a guild with our squad/platoon system. Being on a squad or platoon allows you to mix better with the people around you rather than playing with random people every time you raid. It allows them to understand and acknowledge when you are busy due to real life instead of assuming you're just slacking. It also allows for the guild to have multiple stages of progression.

I'd say most of our groups are casual with our 25-mans being a hair more structured. I'm sure I can say that we still expect that if you sign up for a raid that you are there for the majority/all of it. It is understandable if something important happens and you need to step away, but don't expect us to not try to replace you if you are going to be missing for awhile...24 other people are waiting on you after all. Gone are the days of 2-5 afk'ers in MC and the raid is unaffected. There are boss/trash fights now that require all to be alive and functioning to ensure the timely kill and survivability of the raid.

Suggestion: Try WoW out again for a month or 2 with a prepaid card, if you don't find what you like in that time, call it off for good.

PS: it's 'which' not 'witch'

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
          TG-WoW is almost like several guilds inside of a guild with our squad/platoon system. Being on a squad or platoon allows you to mix better with the people around you rather than playing with random people every time you raid. It allows them to understand and acknowledge when you are busy due to real life instead of assuming you're just slacking. It also allows for the guild to have multiple stages of progression.

I'd say most of our groups are casual with our 25-mans being a hair more structured. I'm sure I can say that we still expect that if you sign up for a raid that you are there for the majority/all of it. It is understandable if something important happens and you need to step away, but don't expect us to not try to replace you if you are going to be missing for awhile...24 other people are waiting on you after all. Gone are the days of 2-5 afk'ers in MC and the raid is unaffected. There are boss/trash fights now that require all to be alive and functioning to ensure the timely kill and survivability of the raid.

Suggestion: Try WoW out again for a month or 2 with a prepaid card, if you don't find what you like in that time, call it off for good.

PS: it's 'which' not 'witch'
          i understand the raiding system and it seems fair. i have played wow before (check armory above).

ive played PR with you before havnt i orion?

and which witch is which? always has escaped me!
          lTG-6thlMavrok

Comment

i can send you a 10 day account ressurection trial... its your old account.. free for ten days, if u PM me your account's email, you can just accept the offer and BAM.. 10 free days of wow