• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A third R2 grp

If we speicify that R1 = kara, ZA 10 person raiding
    plus 25 person Grull
    R2 = SSC and the Eye 25 person raiding
    R3 = MT h plus BT

Perhaps we can have a progression where ppl who have got most of what there going to get from the R1 lvl can then join a R2 grp .. the third such grp would be open to alts and essentially provide a conduit for ppl to move thru towards joining the current R3 grp or perhaps making a second R3 raiding grp .. : discuss : )

Re: A third R2 grp

Not to knock the idea ailor as you know im in agreeance with you on many things, if X y and Z people from R1 decided they were "Done" with their needs from the R1 group and stopped showing cause they wanted to get in and did get into an R2 group, that would leave the old/current R1 hanging high and dry, these groups are set up to be as a "Whole" for progression, so as the idea in name or R(Rank?) 1-3 is an idea, and starting a new one is all good, people might(not saying they will) take it to their heads based on class to try to move themselves into the next category, which noone will take lightly from either new and or old R1-3 group.

Ex: Shadow priest in R1 has all his needs or so he/she thinks, they app and or want to move to the R2 group or MAYBE they /gquit if not, thats going to bump someone out of line in current R2 group and or cause waiting and or bickering for the sign ups due to over population in R2--and that will leave R1 short on their typical runs, now i'm not saying this WILL happen, but there is always that chance that R1 will be having to re-recruit and possibly re-gear someone else to fill in for that spot of Ex: SPriest. Let alone if more than one person decided to view their "R#" in their own manner of where they think they should be. This is why we have squads set up, set up a new one ok, but the groups should be moving as a whole for solid progression so noone gets left behind, and no one gets phree phat lewts!

--Gaiaghost
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

The above statement by Ghost has been Rated R.
      (for 'R i the only person that had to read that 4 times to make sense of it?' :P)

If i'm understanding correctly, Ailor is suggesting a 3rd 25 man group... but it seems to me that you've got Gruul and Magtheridon in your 'R1' level.

So, um, maybe i missed something last week, but who's our second 25 man Raid group in SSC?

I mean, delirium just killed Mags... last week, i think. Not to knock delirium, because I think they're doing really well, but I'm not sure that they're quite ready to step into the SSC arena yet. (Unless they have, in which case, yay!)

Anyways, If you think that there are enough people who'll commit to raiding that content, talk to the officers to get it fired up.
      And about the alts... Believe me, Even though i never thought that I'd be in this position... I have an alt that I'd really like to raid with, but the thought of an all alt, or mostly alt fills me with dread. I'm totally down with switching in alts WHEN NEEDED in 25 man content. (For Example, if all the mages in the guild suddenly went crazy, deleted their mains and rolled new paladin mains, I would gladly bring in my mage alt for DPS...) but yeah, We've done that whole 'Alt-raid' thing.

We called it Molten Core. I have never had a more boring, brain numbing 5 hours in my life...

Lastly, of course, most alts are tied to mains, and alot of the mains who would be interested are probably in Resurgent. If they're in Resurgent, they're already raiding 3 nights a week, and then they have their squad commitments, and... yeah.

But again, Sure, another SSC/TK raid group would be cool... but I'd suggest digging around and finding out who would commit to it first.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I think Delirium ultimately wants to evolve into the R2 group you are suggesting. I don't mean to put words in their mouth, but it certainly seems like they are quickly moving in this direction. Their current raid schedule may not change, but the content they target certainly could to expose others to those new instances...
        70 Priest

Comment

Del will be moving into the SSC area not right away but soon.
          The definition of insanity:
          Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

L2reeeedmanny!
            Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X