I am going to transfer here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to transfer here.

I play TF2 & CS:S with TG..but I also play WoW. I have a 51 human lock atm on aggramar but I will transfer over here..will I be able to join the guild?
    May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't.

Ingame name is [Zion] DanielLion |TG|!!

Re: I am going to transfer here.

Originally posted by Mahonri Moriancumer View Post
    I play TF2 & CS:S with TG..but I also play WoW. I have a 51 human lock atm on aggramar but I will transfer over here..will I be able to join the guild?
    Yotion is our recruiting guy. Seek him out for our current needs, but for a level 51 'toon that is working up to level 70, you shouldn't have a problem. If you wanted to join and raid at level 70, it is a somewhat different story because we try to be realistic about your opportunities to connect with the raiding groups.

FYI, we are a somewhat "mature" guild based on the typical level of our characters. On a typical weeknight, you'll see 30-40 guildies on-line but only 3-5 will be less than level 70. Even so, I think we're a pretty congenial group and welcoming to newcomers. Odds are that most of your leveling effort will be on your own...but that has pretty much been the case forever.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X