Tab 2 needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab 2 needs help

1. Deposits are slacking (understandable).
    2. We have resist gear stacking up.

Solution:
    1. Deposit more...lol
    2. Resist gear Give-Away

Put your request for the resist gear in this thread and I'll hand them out. Anything left in 2 weeks time gets DE'd.

Re: Tab 2 needs help

Please refrain from depositing crap into the tab just for the sake of doing so.
    As handy as they are no one is going to use those runes of portals and runes of teleportation simply because its easier to get them from a vendor.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

well said. That goes for items that we have an overabundance for (think Adamantite Projectiles). Sell them at the AH or find a hunter that needs some if you could. We don't need 20 stacks in the bank.

Comment

With my guild, I see a lot of junk pile up in the vault, and I've been guilty of doing it myself. My approach lately is to open the guild tab and look for a likely beneficiary. I use the extra info button to see the last-logged-in column and sort by that, then look for recent logins that can benefit from the junk I'm getting rid of. If I can't find anyone and it can be DE'd, I send it to my brother, the junior guild enchanter. (He can forward to other guild enchanters if he knows of any needing leveling stuff.)

I wish I was on Thunderhorn. I'd certainly take adamantite shell machines off your hands. ;) (On my realm, they sell for about 5-10g on the AH, and I burn almost a box on a day even without a lot of playing of my hunter.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Oh, and remember that empty slots are more valuable than most gear. (Just divide the cost of a page by the number of slots and compare to an item's value.) If it's not that high, don't deposit.

Perhaps you could post a table of slot cost to page number, so people know what an item needs to be worth to be in the vault.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

We're relatively good about keeping trash from stacking up. We have a tab devoted to food/scrolls that is unlimited deposit/withdrawal. Occasionally we have the rare 5 stack deposit of a potion that isn't used often and I cull it down to one...selling the others on the AH and re-depositing the money to the bank...

Comment

Well the portal runes were from my mage when i let the account die, figured someone could use them and grab them opposed to hitting the vendor. I guess Elm, Dryne, Gaze, and the other nub-tards didn't realize that :P
              Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Adamantite shells are used by about 1/2 of our active hunters in Resurgent I believe and we are clearly overstocked with them considering the inferiority of guns to bows/Xbows for hunters simply due to the lack of any new drops beyond S3 Arena and Al'ar.

Adamantite arrows are another matter and a few more donations of those wouldn't go amiss. The bows are vastly superior to the guns even if our dwaven hunters can be a bit stubborn about using them.

If you're doing the SSO daily quests then opting for the Aldor rep rewards (Marks of Sargaras or Aldor care package) if you no longer need the rep are better than getting the scryer packages. We need a lot more Aldor rep items than we do the sunfury stuff that drops like candy.

Again: Caster food is pretty volitile in stock. Sporefish is always great to have and we never seem to have enough of it. Scrolls can be taken out and used during raids or for solo work.

A small need we might need to address is the over flowing abundence of arcane dust in the enchanting tab. If we can collect enough of herbs it might be worthwild to cut that stockpile in half and just convert them into mana and wizard oils. The Mana oil, in particular, would be helpful during Mount Hyjal and especially for the 3rd boss for mana regen.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I'm slowly starting to place what I consider and excess of mats into Tab 1 from the Enchanting Tab. keep in mind that the enchanting mats are a consolidation of the squads/platoons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X