Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An end to my bad luck streak.

Hey guys,
    Since i'm unable to renew my WoW account for a week or two, i just wanted to pop on and let you know that A) I'm not dead, and B) Something has finally gone right for me.

For those of you playing at home, here's the list of bad.
    1) Computer Asploded!
    2) Lost my Job!
    3) Became single! (unwillingly)
    4) Had my apartment broken into and lots of stuff stolen!
    5) A large, van, that was moving, decided to have intimate relations with me! (yay... broken ribs)
    6) WoW account lapsed during horrible financial times!

I persevere however! I don't give up. I just grumble alot. mostly to myself.

Anyways, today the police called to tell me that they've found some of my stuff, including my 360. which is good... because i've reread all of the books I own, and I don't have any ceiling tiles to count.
    With that being said, if any of you are on Xbox Live and feel like playing Halo 3, Gears of War, or GTAIV (a much appreciated gift from my family) feel free to add GeeBeeKay to your friends list.

That's all i've got to say for now though. Good luck with your raiding this coming week, and I'll see you all in a week or two.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: An end to my bad luck streak.

Get back soon dude.
    70 Priest

Comment

That's not a good streak man - but glad that something finally happened on the plus side. Hope to see you soon :).
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Wow, hang in there Manny! Also, start wearing bright, reflective, orange clothing 24hrs/day:)

Comment

Damn. At least the gaming gods are looking out for you and gave you your 360 back. Hang in there manny. Hope to see you and your shiny shield back in the game soon.
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Dang dude, sorry to hear that, and sorry you don't have a PS3 cause thats where my GTA 4 is bro. But I wish I had gotten a 360 sometimes just because of Ace Combat 6! I am a jet nut and that was a PS3 solo title, and now they took it to the 360 solo, bastids! Well hope things start working out better man, and you gotta watch out for those intimate vans, they are worse than Red Heads!(Tomcats reference)
            See ya soon
            Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

If there's anything we can do to help, Manny, please don't hesitate to ask!

You have my number- use it anytime.

Looking forward to seeing you back in game.

Comment

Trust me Manny I can sympathize with you. I'm all in favor of you and I going out and getting smashed..don't know how much booze 2 broke people can afford but I'm sure we could fine something.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Dang, Manny you've bee wrung through the wringer. Hope the dice start falling your way again. Would be good to see you in game again. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryck View Post
                    Wow, hang in there Manny! Also, start wearing bright, reflective, orange clothing 24hrs/day:)
                    I don't know about other parts of the country, but here in California that would lead to a quick police pick-up as an escaped prisoner. ;)
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                      I don't know about other parts of the country, but here in California that would lead to a quick police pick-up as an escaped prisoner. ;)

Or get you shot by the vice president in an 'accident'...
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Tarenth,
                        The way my life is going, that's exactly what's going to happen to me.

Except it won't be the vice president, it'll be whichever yokel deputy prime minister feels like deer hunting that day.

As for doing stuff to cheer me up, keep killing **** in instances. Luna, when i get back, you had damn well better be in better gear than Manny. I haven't been envious of your Ret-ard toon since i was level 58.

P.S;Ili, the broker we are, the better the booze we can get.

Well.. stronger.

'better' in this case means 'more like jet fuel'.

You down?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Can i borrow your shield while you are gone manny :P, jk, hope to see ya in game soon, and amanda gave me your number, as soon as my life stops pulling my leg, i'll give ya a call.
                          Thunderhorn:
                          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                          Gilneas:
                          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Man, if my toons weren't on lockdown, I'd give you as much gear as you wanted. for a hefty sum of gold.

which i'm sure you don't have.

WoW needs mutual funds or something, so you can stash your G's while you're not able to play so they can work for you. Shamanigans wouldn't mind a flying mount as soon as he hits 70 someday

Comment

It does it's called the Bank of Q. Simply forward all your funds and valuables to me and in as little as 30 days I can guarantee you will get at least some of it back. NO REFUNDS IF YOUR DEAD.

"And in further news a young Canadian man was incinerated today while plugging in his Xbox 360. Officials are stumped and have no explanation as to what could have happened. One was heard muttering that it must have been just been bad luck."
                              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X