X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoTLK Expansion News...

See HERE for WoTLK news:

Key points:
    1. Death Knights start at level 55. MUCH information about their new abilities.
    2. ALL raids can be experienced (every boss!) at both 10 and 25 man groupings.
    3. 25 man raids will get better loot than 10 man (roughly 1 tier level)
    4. No lockout or progression (i.e. you can raid same instance in both 10 and 25 man configurations in the same time period.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: WoTLK Expansion News...

Death Knight looks kinda gimmicky, but it should be interesting... once people have gotten bored of it and there aren't 90000000000000000000000000 of them on our server anymore.

Death Knights will also revive an enemy (or ally) as a ghoul to use it as a pet with its own special abilities like a disease-inflicting strike and a stun.

That... looks hilarious.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Re: WoTLK Expansion News...

Originally posted by Manny View Post
      Death Knight looks kinda gimmicky, but it should be interesting... once people have gotten bored of it and there aren't 90000000000000000000000000 of them on our server anymore.

Death Knights will also revive an enemy (or ally) as a ghoul to use it as a pet with its own special abilities like a disease-inflicting strike and a stun.

That... looks hilarious.
      Yeah...think of arena PVP where dead allies can be "ghouled" and allowed to take control of their undead corpse.:row__523:
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X