X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunters....

Not sure if any of already have, or have yet to see this:

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/881840?pg=embed&sec=881840[/media]

This should be interesting to most of you :) Hope we can get a hunter or 2 one of these one day...
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: Hunters....

well guess you will only need two, one for muirc and tarenth since I will not touch a bow! MAYBE :P I want an epic GUN! GUNNNN!!

Comment

Heck!...with a bow of those specs it's kind of funny to see him shooting that Netherstalker seven times without killing it. He should have downed it in 2 to three shots at the most. :P

Comment

Huh? How so? It's only a 96.7 DPS bow if you take away its special abilities. Compared to the base DPS numbers its pretty close to [item]Crossbow of Relentless Strikes[/item] using [item]Timeless Arrow[/item].

148.7 - 52 (assumed ammo used) = 96.7 DPS bow
        93.0 + 52 (assumed ammo used) = 145 DPS bow

What makes that bow truely epic is the fact that you shoot glowing projectiles and you can ditch your quiver for another bag because it creates its own ammo and has the 15% shot speed bonus on the bow itself.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X