WotLK Alpha Release Notes (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WotLK Alpha Release Notes (?)

They've been pulled from almost everywhere else, but....

http://wotlk.wikidot.com/

Overview of possible talents, changes, etc. for most classes.
    sigpic

Re: WotLK Alpha Release Notes (?)

figures there is nothing about hunters or pallies... going to be another nerf fest for hunters :P

Comment

expect that site to be shut down sometime soon for their links to the alpha. but, priests will be BROKEN! (in a good way)

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
      Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

NPC Transportation Locations
        Horde:
        Undercity to Vengeance Landing (Howling Fjord)
        Orgrimmar to Warsong Hold (Borean Tundra)
        Alliance:
        Menethil Harbor to Valgarde (Holwing Fjord)
        Theramore Valiance Keep (Borean Tundra)
        GG Blizzard. Horde get transportation NPCs from two of their 4 major cities. Alliance get them at poodunk locations. What about the airstrip in Ironforge. Feh.

Knights of the Ebon Blade - Freed from the grasp of the Lich King, his former Deathknights have regrouped against him under the banner of Highlord Darion Mograine.
        Morgraine the ASHBRINGER!

Improved Moonkin Form - "Your Moonkin Aura also causes affected targets to have a 33/66/100% chance to gain 100% spell haste when they critically hit with spells for 10 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every few seconds." (Balance)
        WoW! FINALLY a use for Oomkin!

Serendipity - "If your Greater Heal or Flash Heal spells heal the target for less than 50% of its intended effect, you have a 33/66/100% chance to be refunded the mana cost of the spell. This effect has a 10 second cooldown."
        Set spells to MASSIVE OVERHEALAGE.

Socket One-Handed Weapon - Permanently adds a socket to a one-handed weapon.
        Dude. DUDE! Dude...
        Saddly, I forsee this becoming BS only just like ring enchants.

Enchant Gloves - Gatherer: "Permanently enchant gloves to increase Herbalism, Mining, and Skinning by 5. Requires a level 60 or higher item."
        This is interesting. Level 80 cap and gathering professions will be bumped to 450. That means you can harvest up to level 90 creatures/goods. So this gives us level 91?
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
          figures there is nothing about hunters or pallies... going to be another nerf fest for hunters :P
          Hunters... you mean the highest single target DPS class in the game, still?

=P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X