No announcement yet.

Hilarious; world of wifecraft

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious; world of wifecraft

Not sure if this has been posted before, but gave me a laugh...
    (Warning!!! Coarse Language)

PS I miss you all.

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Re: Hilarious; world of wifecraft

pft, sex for lvl 40? What does that take like three days? How many chars can I have on one account?
    New to TG?

Ahh, thanks. I needed a laugh this morning and that fit the bill nicely. Very funny.

Love the last Leeroy Jenkins reference...too funny.
        "Wanna give me a number crunch real quick?"..."Sure, I'm getting a 32.33, repeating of course, survival"..."Let's do this."

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious, I think I've seen it before, but it'll always be hilarious.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

It would've reached epic status if the guy ran into the baby shower yelling Leeroy after the guy calculated the percent chance of survival on the calculator.

"How do I make the bed?"
            "You just pull the sheet over the matress and tuck it in. Wait, she's not still sleeping is she?"
            "****, she just killed me again. Now I gotta go find my body."
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

atleast he has beer......If a bra is level 70 then a thong has got to be like level 200. And the levels clearly do not take into account the size of the bra.......
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.

OMG LOL the sheet part was funny
                Lerroy is getting to old for me but still a good ending :P
                "Never underestimate the power of overwhelming stupidity in overwhelming numbers!" Goblins

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein

"One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine..."
                - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

“If something hasn't broken on your helicopter, it's about to.” – Sea King helicopter pilot, Canadian Air Force

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed