Post here if you're interested in a Karazhan group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you're interested in a Karazhan group

We have had many posts over the last few months with new members looking for Karazhan groups. With our recruitment skyrocketing due to our raiding sucesses, we are attracting experienced raiders and want-to-be or new raiders alike.

If you are new to the guild, or would like to have an alt in a new Karazhan group, please post here. Experienced raiders knowledgable on Karazhan looking to try their hand at leading raids would also be appreciated.

I'm making this post because new guild members have expressed an interest in getting into Karazhan. I would be perfectly wiling to lead a group...so do we have nine others? Please respond here AND send "Drewidism" an in-game mail expressing your interest.
    ALLIANCE ON THUNDERHORN as of 12.1.08:
    - 78 Combat Rogue | - 70 Discipline Priest | - 70 Affliction/Demonology Warlock
    - 70 Feral Druid | - 70 Frost Mage | - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
    - 70 Retribution Paladin | - 61 Arms Warrior | - 70 Enhancement Shaman

Re: Post here if you're interested in a Karazhan group

Here's your chance to join up with a newly forming group! To be clear, the guild doesn't create a raiding squad "from the top down". They are formed "from the bottom up". We support and encourage such grass roots formation, and in turn, each squad communicates and coordinates its activities with the other squads and the guild leadership.

Normally, each squad is a more-or-less fixed group of 'toons with priority for signup given to its squad members. It determines its own class-makeup and raiding schedule. You can direct questions about this process to any officer.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm definitely interested. In-game mail sent.
      New to TG?

Comment

i would like to join your group.

Comment

I am most interested! Have never been into Kara, but willing to be a team player...

Comment

Since I know alot of our new people will also see this....

Please edit your signature and name your characters...(See below for my Sig)...doesn't have to be so fancy...mine is even out of date.

Comment

Yeah...the thing is Crebis is a bit compulsive with his sig and if you can't tell his is actually a photoshopped compilation of the automatic sig generators that take your armory stats and throw back a sig.

Take a look at http://sigs.guildlaunch.net to have a custom sig generated for your character that you can throw on. It takes your armory stats so if you're wearing subprime gear (PvP gear, riding trinket, festival dress) it'll throw back the stats that are reflected in your armory profile instead of what you want it to show.

Also be advised there is a rule on what size graphics in your sig block can be. They cannot exceed 500x100 pixels so doubling up those sig blocks (like Beep) are against the rules of TacticalGamer. I believe its to cut down on upload lag if/when you visit the more active forums like the TG-General or TG-Sandbox forums. Even the Battlefield forums (where most TG players are active) are a bit more active than our little portion of the world in TG-WoW.

Though if you want to break the rules feel free to do so. Not sure if anyone will notice if you stick to the TG-WoW side of things (regardless that Luna is married to our overlord the system admin).
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I would be leading with my Holy/Disc Priest, so our list so far is:

Vencent: Priest - Holy/Disc
                SquidTG: Druid - Resto
                Djdru: Druid - Balance
                Eleanoria: Rogue - Combat (I think)

Two healers so far, and I know a third is out there! (*Cough* Zamjam *Cough*)

Certainly others want to sign up? Tanks and more damage!

Comment

I would like to join on my warlock.
                  Delectable - 70 Druid
                  Nymphai - 70 Rogue
                  Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

Comment

I am up for a Kharazan group. My hunter and rogue are available. Both are epic geared.
                    Saturday is not good for me.
                    Raged Hunter Bm 1900 ap .24 % crit 140 hit
                    Xraged Mutilate/combat 1700 ap crit varies due to spec 175 hit

Comment

I would like to be included in a raiding squad. I am finished with KZ on my main too. but would help out as needed. The alt has a bit to go before being KZ ready.

Comment

I'm interesting in joining. Have a tank and mage available.

Comment

i am willing to go.

Comment

Sounds like we have lots of interest in getting a new group going! When responding to this thread, please post the character name and class, so I can get a better idea of what is still needed.

Comment

my bad my good sir or madam.
                              OMGOMGOMGOMG feral druid.
                              bear
                              armor 17276
                              defense 368
                              dodge 21.26%
                              parry 0
                              block 0
                              resilience 20

cat
                              damage 184-209
                              speed 1.00