Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Things!

Hey guys, 2 things
    A: Just wanted to say HELLO to everyone! I hope all of you are well! How's everything going? :row__593:

B: I am VERY disappointed to see that the sponsor links on our forums here link to Gold Buying and WoW Hacking Sites. :icon8:

-Steven aka Mordsithrain aka Zeddzorander aka Kamiofdahunt

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: 2 Things!

I was surprised to see those too when I wasn't logged in. Only non-supporting members have to see those ads ;)
    New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post

B: I am VERY disappointed to see that the sponsor links on our forums here link to Gold Buying and WoW Hacking Sites. :icon8:
      We have been doing our best to track those down and get them to Apo to have them blocked. There are a LOT of them....

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
      Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
      Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
      Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
      Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Indeed. We've been able to get rid of most of them, but google doesn't care what it links to, so we have to block them individually.

If you see an ad that isn't in TG's nature, follow the link and copy the address of the intended site. PM an officer, don't post the link in the forums. The officers will relay it to Apo via a thread we have going int he officer forums.

Comment

<-----

There are ads on these forums? That's news to me. ^_^
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I get the hint =P however, my financial status hasn't changed since I left WoW, for those who don't remember, I'm Poor:row__536:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X