Tring to get Kara Ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tring to get Kara Ready

This is my first post. If I am posting in the wrong area or something incorrect pleaswe let me know.

I am looking for an enchanter and leather worker. I am a Prot Pally and need some upgrades. If there are any enchanters or leather workers that could give me some input on my armour That would be GREAT. I was told I need to improve my defense. If you have items or enchants I would be more that happy to get mats and Tip.

Thank you in advance for anyone that responds.

Zamjam

jeff

Re: Tring to get Kara Ready

Hey Jeff,

I'd really like to meet up with you in game or on comms or something to talk about your toon, and hopefully help you get ready for kara. Do you plan on being on tonight?

Also, there's a thread I started in tactics and strategies forum that covers a lot of what questions you might have. It's called Tankadining....ining if I recall correctly.

Let me know,

Aestryd

Cam
    Last edited by Aestryd; 06-23-2008, 01:40 PM.

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Re: Tring to get Kara Ready

I'm not a pally, so I don't know, but I've found elitist jerks have very good info on class mechanics and recommended gear/chants.

http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t21425-paladin_protection/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X