A few of my favorite changes...
- Curse of Elements: This spell now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Zoning into an instance on a PvE realm will now drop your PvP flag.
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen: The triggered effect from this Item can now occur on periodic damage ticks.
- Alcohol cooldowns have been rolled into Drinks: All 10-second cooldowns have been removed and replaced with the 1-second Drink cooldown.
- Cheat Death: This talent has been rebalanced significantly. Killing blows are no longer 100% absorbed. If the Rogue is below 10% health, the killing blow is still completely absorbed; if the Rogue is over 10% health, enough damage will be absorbed to reduce the Rogue’s health down to 10%. For the following 3 seconds, damage is not always reduced by 90%; it is now reduced by a maximum of 90%, depending on how much resilience the Rogue has. The damage reduction will be four times the damage reduction resilience causes against critical strikes.