No announcement yet.

Patch 2.4.3 released today

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 2.4.3 released today

A few of my favorite changes...
    • Curse of Elements: This spell now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
    • Zoning into an instance on a PvE realm will now drop your PvP flag.
    • Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen: The triggered effect from this Item can now occur on periodic damage ticks.
    • Alcohol cooldowns have been rolled into Drinks: All 10-second cooldowns have been removed and replaced with the 1-second Drink cooldown.
    Oh, and for all you OP rogues in arena,
    • Cheat Death: This talent has been rebalanced significantly. Killing blows are no longer 100% absorbed. If the Rogue is below 10% health, the killing blow is still completely absorbed; if the Rogue is over 10% health, enough damage will be absorbed to reduce the Rogue’s health down to 10%. For the following 3 seconds, damage is not always reduced by 90%; it is now reduced by a maximum of 90%, depending on how much resilience the Rogue has. The damage reduction will be four times the damage reduction resilience causes against critical strikes.
    Let's just hope the patch doesn't screw up everything like usual!

Re: Patch 2.4.3 released today

Note the undocumented changes.

For example, NPCs are setting up explosives in the back of Stormwind to blow open a new gate to the upcoming harbor for the WotLK expansion. The NPC banter between the foreman and the sapper is amusing.

I ran into a couple of broken addons in Cosmos involving the Social window (friends and guild). See the thread here for a quick fix:
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed