No announcement yet.

MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, Bloodsail

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, Bloodsail

I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing some old pre-tbc instances on a weekly basis for fun, for old-world recipes & formulas, and for preparation for the new WoTLK Achievements. These Achievements would be categorized as "Feats of Strength" and as such, you probably won't get anything new for them except bragging rights.

(I'd post a link to where you can find a list of achievements, but I can't til I make 15 posts :P They're on MMO-Champion, though.)

If you are interested, please post here and list whether Tuesday or Saturday nights would be better for you.

ALSO! I'm wondering if anyone is interested in ruining their goblin faction with me by becoming Bloodsail buccaneers and wreaking havoc on Booty Bay til we get enough rep (friendly) to get our Bloodsail Hat & Costume. Let me know in game if you are interested (or post here, or leave an in-game mail).

Thanks for reading. :)
    No footstep stirred: the hated world all slept,
    Save only thee and me.

Re: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, Bloodsail

I'd be down for the old-world isntances on Aes, but saturdays are bad for me, and I'm available only some tuesdays.

Edit: fun fact - I'm not attuned for onyxia on any toon, and have never seen the fight even over someone's shoulder aside from on youtube. Yes, pre-BC I was a raider (well, MC and ZG anyways), but have never finished (or started in most cases) attunement to onyxia.
    Last edited by Aestryd; 07-21-2008, 02:01 AM.

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

I'm definitely interested in revisiting the old world instances as well. I have started pushing Defiant in this direction, but haven't gotten the traction yet. Until Defiant latches on to the idea, consider me an option; I'm usually on those days, but may be preoccupied. Except for MC, completing these instances will still require coordination and focus so we'd need an attentive and organized group.

I have no interest in the Bloodsail rep (except to decrease it :p).

Regardless, kudos to you for taking the initiative to organize this.
      70 Priest

I was in a 4-man into UBRS last night. Kind of interesting, as I'd never been in there before.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Blizzard is not keeping track of our boss kills right now, so MC/BWL bosses as well as SSC/TK/MH/BT bosses will have to be killed after the achievement system goes live to get credit.

We really wish the achievement tracking was live but it is not. There are significant changes to the underlying architecture of how data is stored and tracked that needs comprehensive testing. The first round of that testing was the Alpha test. The second round is now the Beta test. It wouldn't be responsible of us to put those systems in place on the live servers without a certain degree of confidence that we were not hurting the service.

I know how badly people want their past accomplishments recognized. We'll do our best to make whatever categories retroactive that we can.
          It stinks that we won't get credit for doing these things at the appropriate level. I guess it'll be something fun to do at level 80.

count me in for any of the old school stuff im normally around sat nights and some tues

you can always count shiro in

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed