WotLK: Enchanting "Scrolls"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WotLK: Enchanting "Scrolls"

It seems the days of an enchanter having to open trade with you to enchant you gear are gone...just go to the AH and pick up one of these...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?tab=1&page=764

Re: WotLK: Enchanting "Scrolls"

I'm assuming this will require the enchanter to provide all the mats for the enchant in order to craft the scroll, where today it usually falls upon the person seeking the enchant to supply the mats. If that's the case, I wouldn't expect it to be a total replacement, as I know that I, for one, would require a stiff premium above the value of the mats alone - the sum is greater than the whole of its parts - or I wouldn't bother.
    sigpic

Comment

perhaps, finally a way to make much needed bank space appear? consolidating the mats into ready to use enchants for storage in the gbank?

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
      Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Actually.... FINALLY a way an enchanter can do enchants for his alts!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
          Actually.... FINALLY a way an enchanter can do enchants for his alts!
          Woohoo

Comment

Many "finished" items now on the AH are cheaper than you can buy the mats to make it. We'll have to see how the market shakes out on this one I guess. I don't really expect to make any money from enchanting so I doubt I'll be putting up scrolls for sale. But being able to get the enchants to your alts is awesome.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

In the last patch the requirement for a crafter to apply an item enhancement such as a shield spike or spurs went away. That's helped my [item]Thorium Shield Spike[/item] sales immensely. People feel safe in buying them, knowing they don't have to hunt down a high level craftsman to attach them.

Another thing I'd love to see is the ability to sell a "kit". I put together a Badlands quest kit for my guildies that supplies all those crafted things you have to go gather for all the NPCs there. For example, 4 buzzard wings, 9 blue pearls, a gyrochronatom, a healing potion, a lesser invisibility potion, frost oil, and patterned bronze bracers. On a PvP realm, you can blast through with your turn-ins and minimize your exposure to Horde gankers.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

An in-game classifieds would be nice, like http://warcraftlist.com/. Trade chat is typically full of spam and it's transient and requires that one be present to advertise and see the advertisements.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X