new mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mounts

Man, you guys see the new dragon mounts! I want the undead dragon! IT BETTER not be only for locs! if it is, I will give up my hunter and make a warlock! I am sorry but it is a cool mount! So if you want to see shiro again and not a stupid loc, email blizzard demanding that mount is available to hunters and warlocks.. the other classes don't really need it.

i think they should have a butterfly mount for pallies.. since they like that kind of thing.

Shiro

Re: new mounts

As long as the butterflies are pink and purple...I don't want my accessories to clash...this is day 1 pally common knowledge for you huntards and the like.
    Lub it on!!!

Comment

I've setup some web code to email bomb Blizz demanding they make undead dragons available to only dwarf hunters with names starting with Shi and ending with uma. That's how it has to be.

Oh - pally's should have Hello Kitty mounts. Those butterfly ones are a bit too manly.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

You post information like that and you better provide a link to the source you fool. :P
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=11399.0 is the missing link that a certain hunter did not provide.

You knoww, just the other night someone was wanting to ride Nightbane...
          ALLIANCE ON THUNDERHORN as of 12.1.08:
          - 78 Combat Rogue | - 70 Discipline Priest | - 70 Affliction/Demonology Warlock
          - 70 Feral Druid | - 70 Frost Mage | - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
          - 70 Retribution Paladin | - 61 Arms Warrior | - 70 Enhancement Shaman

Comment

A warlock is just a hunter in a nice dress. :p
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

bah, I don't need to provide a link! :P just saying that I want a undead dragon mount :P

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
                bah, I don't need to provide a link! :P just saying that I want a undead dragon mount :P
                Roll a death knight...

[media]http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/july/dkmount2.jpg[/media]
                sigpic

Comment

What's up with the big yellow toucan beak on that thing?

Are they going to have any new engineering mounts?

Comment

So the next riding skill is "Cold Weather Flying"? Wonder how much THAT is going to cost...

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
                    Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
                    Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
                    Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
                    Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

"Cold Weather Flying" is currently attained after completing a ~20 minute quest chain, no money required. You just have to be level 77 to get the quest.

Comment

I DO know that one of the engineering mounts in WotLK will be a buddy mount. The Alliance and Horde have side specific motorcycles with a 'boy wonder' seat.

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Mounts
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

man, I think i will not make a death knight just because of that stupid mount! Yes the dragon looks cool.. the dead bird.. not so much

p.s aest stinks

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
                            "Cold Weather Flying" is currently attained after completing a ~20 minute quest chain, no money required. You just have to be level 77 to get the quest.
                            Just don't stand too close, or you'll get that de-icing crap all over yourself. ;) (I have this vision of a gryphon covered in blue goo.)

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                              I DO know that one of the engineering mounts in WotLK will be a buddy mount. The Alliance and Horde have side specific motorcycles with a 'boy wonder' seat.

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Mounts
                              Awesome! I've been wanting one of those forever! Now if only it could be used in old world. Then it would be great for running lowbies to flight points. Currently I use my hunter with Aspect of the Pack for that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X