im a lvl 10 gnome warlock...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a lvl 10 gnome warlock...

i just downloaded the free trail yesterday and ive got to say this game was devloped by the same guy who created crack. it may be some time before i get up the petty cash for some game time but im interested and i would like to know what the requirements for the TG guild are (i only ask becuase im leaving in 2 mins)

- teufelkatzen (in game character main is teufelkatze)
    I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Re: im a lvl 10 gnome warlock...

well, I don't think we have any reqs capt. We are based on thunderhorn server, alliance side. So, if you're wanting in come on over to T-horn, and drop an application off in the application forum. Chances are, you'll get an invite fairly soon afterwards.

Cheers,

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

This game is crack. Get out before its to late!
      "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Yep, Warcrack!

Is there an "official" Horde TG affiliate? If not, I run a tiny guild on Aerie Peak and you're welcome to join me there. I highly recommend having toons on both sides, so you can see all of the story. It's like you bought a whole second game when you play both sides.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

i don't have characters on either of those realms! im glad i asked before i got to high up cuase $25.00 is too much for a simple digit change. since im going to end up restarting on T-horn what class is going best help the community. i will gladly play preist or mage. i dont really care which class since i have one character in each i just will not play hunter as ive had bad luck working with hunters

Comment

There's a wide array of all the classes as it stands, so your best bet is to pick whatever class you think you'll enjoy playing the most. Since you're still new to the game, a hybrid class (capable of taking on more than one of the core roles of dps, healer, and tank) may be a good option. If after leveling up you find that you don't enjoy dps as a rogue, for example, you have no real options but to level up another character. With a priest you can go healer or dps, with a druid you can go pretty much anything, etc, as you can change the whole nature of your playstyle very easily if you choose.

Of course, I'd never personally respec one of mycharacters... :cough:
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X