Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought bats and birds were bad during raids...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought bats and birds were bad during raids...

"The devilsaur is an exotic pet that will ultimately require 51-BM to tame. There are several other exotic pets that are not implemented yet. (The moth is not an exotic pet.)

The size of the devilsaur is not a bug, but I also can't promise it's going to stay that way. It would be awesome if it did, but only if it doesn't cause a bunch of other problems, like clipping through terrain and making it impossible to see mailboxes in Dalaran."

"It think it's pretty evident that having pets that are too large might make the game less fun to play in some situations. We're just going to have to see how the beta goes, but ideally it would be cool if devilsaurs could remain at their current size. We'll try."

Blue Posts in Forum
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: And you thought bats and birds were bad during raids...

As a Player in Beta, these things are obnoxiously huge and annoying.

So far I've only see the Devilsaur, and the Chimera from Netherstorm. Both are big.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Don't forget the new dead kitten pet. :p
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...ml#post1049834

What's this about mailboxes in Dalaran? Is the bubble west of Alterac going to be lifted, allowing people in?
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
        What's this about mailboxes in Dalaran? Is the bubble west of Alterac going to be lifted, allowing people in?
        Dalaran was moved to Northrend by its mages and will be the "Shatt" of Lich King.
        70 Priest

Comment

These new BM pets should be Battle Mounts. You should be able to use them as a mount or call them as your fighting pet. Not necessarily at the same time though that would be awesome.

Also I'd rather see them keep the size but maybe fade to semi transparent when attacking.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Hunters get two more stable slots!

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Hunter#tab=Pets
            http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...00&pageNo=2#24

A guildie tells me he logged into his beta toon and the third slot is 50g and the fourth is 150g. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I tamed Nuramoc a couple days ago!

As soon as my website comes back up, you can check out my screenshots:

http://thudandblunder.org/Nuramoc.html

(My hosting provider seems to be off the grid at the moment.)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X