PC comming back together...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC comming back together...

Well I am actually glad I reformatted after all. I now have SP3 for XP, and new Drivers for...everything? Runs great! Downloading WoW patches etc now...

See ya guys on game...
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: PC comming back together...

Well, I hope I'm back in time for Raids and stuff Monday, I've got like 700MBs to Dwnld still and maybe more after that.

Tomorrow I get off work HOPEFULLY at 2:30--if not until 4:30 I'm probably not gonna make the raid due to going to Huntsville to pick up my girl in order to prepare for Wednesday when my brother gets outa prison, she doesn't have to work mon/tues and isn't going in Wed. so we can go get my brother so she can finally meet him, I can see him again after 5 years, and if I don't get out til 4:30--After I pick her up I will be taking my car to the dealers to have it fixed--Key won't come out of the ignition. Wintrow has been informed on all of the above, I would post on the raid site about % chance of avaliability, but during the reformat I don't have the Raid site sign up and been busy downloading 1,000,000 windows updates + wow patches to try searching through the forums for it.

Hope I'm on, if not I am sorry guys...but this RL stuff is coming first. Make Gaviin tank on his Druid if we that short on tanks :P
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Re: PC comming back together...

I live in Huntsville...Look me up sometime.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X