Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Nominees: Aeryck and Pistos

Veteran Nominees: Pistos and Aeryck

To kick off our Veteran nomination, we have chosen two fantastic guild members who we would like to recognize. There were many high quality guild members to choose from, and there are many more nominations in the works. However, we had to choose a couple to begin with, and we believe that Pistos and Aeryck should be our ground breaking Veterans. These two gentlemen truly embody our vision of what it means to be a Tactical Gamer Veteran. We would like to thank the both of you for your dedication and contributions to making Tactical Gamer the success story that it is today.

Here are some of the comments regarding their contributions to the guild that we’d like to share:

“Both Aeryck and Pistos have been in TG as long as I've been here and although both are keenly interested in raiding, neither ever showed a sign of jumping ship through any of TG's struggles. They clearly want to make things work here.”

“(Aeryck and Pistos) both play their roles extremely well and are among the first to master new fights. Both take pride in what they do and rarely make mistakes. Their personal preparation is top-notch.”

“Both are open with sharing their professions with others in game. Aeryck took it upon himself to supply Resurgent with cauldrons for our RoS attempts. Pistos regularly speaks up in guild chat to provide enchants for others.”

“Pistos is... active on the forums, whether it is offering up advice on the game or just generally adding some levity and character to the conversations.”

“Pistos is willing to jump to an alt to craft, etc for others in the guild...even when that person hasn't been in TG very long. He makes himself very available to those that don't know what TG stands for, and his example makes them understand.”

“Pistos is a high quality player with a high quality attitude. He is a pleasure to game with, and I’m proud to be his guildmate.”

“Aeryck appears comfortable in any group in this guild. He is so easy-going and willing to help others. He is relatively quiet when it comes to speaking up in the forums or guild chat, but if there is way he can help out someone in need he always seems to volunteer his time.”

“All I will say is that I think Aeryck is a perfect choice for one of the first to receive the vet rank. He has always been fun to group with whether in 5 mans or raids. Whether he's on his rogue, warrior, or 'lock, he plays them all well. His dedication to progression while still having fun is one of his best qualities. He asks for nothing (in return) if a guild mate needs something. I cannot imagine him anywhere except here with us.”

“(Aeryck has) a great attitude, he knows his toon and he is very loyal to Tactical Gamer... He’s never been hesitant to fill whichever roll is needed among his classes, and from what I have seen, is always willing to help out when & where he is needed...He's also very knowledgeable when it comes to the classes he plays and is willing to help anyone out with different aspects of the classes. He does so in a way that leaves the player feeling confident about any changes made.”

From all of us here at Tactical Gamer, thank you, Aeryck and Pistos for your dedication to our guild!

Re: Veteran Nominees: Aeryck and Pistos

Grats, fools!
    Ninja

Comment

Grats guys!

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
      Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Grats Guys! Well deserved both of you!
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Grats its great seeing some Veterans in the guild now!

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you! Very well deserved!!

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Grats Guys!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
              Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
              Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Thanks all! I promise to abuse my new found power as often as possible... hehe. :D
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Gratz guys.
                  "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Wow, thanks all! With so many deserving guild members, I'm truly surprised to be nominated. I will proudly flaunt the new title with Pistos as much as possible.

Wait, this isn't just a new version of the STFU rank is it? :)

Comment

Well deserved indeed -- grats.

Comment

Well earned and deserved, congratulations to Aeryck and Pistos.
                        Dewi

Comment

Yaaaaa for Aeryck and his new sidekick Pisstoes!!!

Gratsi!
                          Lub it on!!!

Comment

Congrats :)
                            The definition of insanity:
                            Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

grats y'all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed