Journey's End

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey's End

After much thought and consideration during my leave of absence from WoW, I will not be returning to the game. I have ended my subscription today (though I'm paid up for another week or two).

I am genuinely saddened over the loss of the fellowship and friendships that are connected to the game, but I'm hopeful of retaining contact with you through whatever means of communication is possible.

I wish you all good hunting and good fortune in your successful run through the Burning Crusade content...and I'll be looking forward to good reports on your discoveries and progress in WotLK when it's released.

For those that may be interested, I'm not leaving WoW to invest my time in another game. And, if you didn't know, I've also terminated my AoC subscription. For the time being, I'm figuring out what to do with all the "extra" time I have on my hands.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Journey's End

Were losing two amazing people in such a short time. Though I have truely been blessed. I got a chance to know you and to be your friend. You will be missed. Travel safe and true. The world holds much happyness for one as great as you.
    The definition of insanity:
    Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

I wish you the best, Beep. I always appreciated your presence in the guild and it certainly isn't the same without you. I hope you find something rewarding to do with your extra time. There are a ton of other things that life has to offer. May it serve you well! :row__631:

Comment

Beep,

The light in RL can be harsh so be sure to wear good sunscreen while hiking. Wonderful playing with you and we look forward to hearing from you. The one thing I know is the friendships from this game will continue to flourish.

Dewidkat

Comment

Enjoy your time Beep, I know I will miss talking to you, but your happiness is more important than anything related to the game.

Have fun and stay Beepy! :)
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I hope all goes well for you Beep!

If you have some spare time, you are welcome to come LARP with us this month. =P

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Oi, have a good time Beep! Sorry to see you and your sexy, sexy voice go :(

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
              Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
              Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Take care, Beep!

Comment

Good luck Beep. I hope your journey takes you to peace and happiness. Best wishes.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                  Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                  Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Take care Beep and keep in touch..You will be missed..
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Best of luck Beep!

Comment

Sorry to see you go but I completely understand. I have had several similar discussions with myself Lately and seem to be finding more and more things outside of the game that I either need to be doing or would like to be doing. I am only holding on to pretty much on raid night a week right now the only other times I log on seem to be to play merchant on my Banker toon. I hope life treats you well we hear from you again.
                        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

i hope you are still up for Perkins again sometime!