WotLK Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WotLK Beta

Well, looks like I'll be toying around on the beta servers shortly, courtesy of a just-arrived email from Blizzard. Slick and Cab are being copied over now, and the client is downloading, so I hope to begin exploring the new realm tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing how all the just-revamped talents work out, and will be toying w/ various specs for both Slick and Cab (yes, you read that right, I will actually attempt to try an alternate spec on my toons). Also will be getting a feel for tailoring, enchanting, alchemy, and will likely do a little work on inscriptions.

I kind of wish they'd sent the email a little earlier, but you know what they say... 'Beta late than never!'
    sigpic

Re: WotLK Beta

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
    'Beta late than never!'
    thats just horrible. you should turn over your beta key to me for making such a bad pun -.-

oh, um, i mean, gratz on getting into the beta!
    Untesh - 70(*) Unholy Deathknight
    Tesh - 70 Retribution Paladin
    Shetesh - 70 Shadow Priest
    Teshaan - 70 Enhancement Shaman
    Teshana - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
    Teshpok - 70 Demonology Warlock
    Teshiita - 70 Frost Mage
    Teshon - 70 Combat Rogue
    Teshayla - 53 Feral(Cat) Druid
    Mactesh - 5 Fury Warrior

Comment

+Hate Slick. Congrats on getting into the Beta though.

Man I can't wait till I get the two new pet slots. I'm definately gonna tame me a bear and call it Shirokuma.

That's probably the cutest tamable pet EVER.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Changes to MF (crit + increased coefficient):

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=2000&pageNo=3
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Blizzard vs Shadow Priests...

sigpic

Comment

Has anyone tried "Shadow Dance" in the Sub. tree of the Rogues? I'm thinking about getting that, but I'm worried about evade bugging mobs by going into stealth from the buff. Anyone know if that has been a problem?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

You can't evade bug something with stealth though. The evade affect is to keep long ranged DPS (like hunters and casters) from killing things with impunity from out of reach of mobs below them. Worse case senario probably is if you're soloing your target will be unable to attack you and reset because combat has ended. Then again stealth, normal stealth that is, doesn't drop target or end combat so its also possible your target will keep attacking you (NPC that is) if it uses normal stealth. Vanish drops all those things, but you enter improved stealth for a short period of time before dropping to normal stealth.

Its why if you drag a wipe for too long rogues who vanished will get hunted down and killed because they've expended their improved stealth timer. ^_^
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                rogues who vanished will get hunted down and killed ^_^
                This is the only part of the post I like Tarenth.. :P

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
                Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
                Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

dead rogues = happy hunters

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed