Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time...

Going into the next build:

Cloak of Shadows cooldown changed to 1.5 min.
    Thank you, oh THANK YOU!
    sigpic

Re: It's about time...

Yay an extra 30 sec! Casters Rejoice! .../sarcasm off

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
    Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
    Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
    Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
    Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Yeah I guess it's a moot point if we can't live past the first one... /facepalm
      sigpic

Comment

QQ, nubs. Short CloS cooldowns help you progress in PvE.
        Ninja

Comment

One of the many examples of whiney PvPers screwing up the PvE aspect of the game.
          70 Priest

Comment

CLoS is great for PVE, but a 50% longer CD doesn't break PVE. Leaving it at 60 seconds though would allow PVP to remain completely broken, with rogues being more OP than any other class aside from resto druids (not opinion, fact - check class representation across brackets). Many other changes accompanied this that will keep it balanced for PVE.
            sigpic

Comment

The popularity of restro druids in brackets is because they're practically an unstoppable healing class.

Practically. Key word there by the way.

They have instant cast HOTs that can be turned into an instant cast heal and they can spam so many of them so fast that its almost impossible to dispell them before they have an impact. They can also cyclone for quick CC (its like a short banish actually) while in caster form and can shift out to escape snares and most crowd control using the squishy but virtually unstoppable travel form to get distance quickly.

They only thing they lack are the paladin bubble for total immunity or the discipline priest's ability to nuke ice block/pally bubbles. However they more than make up for that since unlike those two healers they don't have to plant their feet for long.

Whaagh! I want an arena team. I've been out of the loop for too long. :(
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Restos are generally the toughest to kill, and the toughest to CC, but can be managed. Their dominance in LK arena will be impacted greatly by the nerf to Lifebloom and the DK ability to convert their HoTs to DoTs - they finally have a counter-class.
                sigpic

Comment

Mage + spellsteal + druid hots = healthy mage

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
                  Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
                  Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
                  Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
                  Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
                    CLoS is great for PVE, but a 50% longer CD doesn't break PVE. Leaving it at 60 seconds though would allow PVP to remain completely broken, with rogues being more OP than any other class aside from resto druids (not opinion, fact - check class representation across brackets). Many other changes accompanied this that will keep it balanced for PVE.
                    Point is: 60 sec is better than 90. It hurts us in PvE. Period. All for the sake of PvP. That upsets me, and it's just one example of this tendency of Blizzard's. Very frustrating.
                    Ninja

Comment

How'd the topic of resto druids come up? I though this was a CloS thread! :P

If you need your 1 min CloS, you can spec for Elusiveness, which has been made easier to get since it got moved down 1 tier. Now you can get reduced CD on Vanish, Blind and CloS all for the same talent points! To me, Blizzard is proclaiming CloS as more of a PVP ability by this change, since its CD reduction is in the Subtlety tree, widely considered the PVP tree.

Comment

That talent is not all that useful for PvE, and it would not be an effective use of my talent points given how tight the situation will be (i.e. too many good talents, not enough points).
                        Ninja

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X