druid spec for WoLK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• druid spec for WoLK

Aside from the Death Knights, Is there any additions to the druid specs? I'm trying to figure out how my points are going to change for the expansion and I can't seem to find the talent trees.
    "It is a FALSE lie!!!"

Re: druid spec for WoLK

http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/...ent_Calculator has the wotlk talents for droods, and is usually very fast at updating, though MMO champion is faster.

Edit:
    I feel I should amend this to say that it's very likely they will continue to change rapidly until things become quite a bit more stable. They just released a "nerf" patch, that's gonna have some people complaining (notably hunters, warlocks, and warriors), but I definitely foresee future patches to further round out and "fix" talent trees. Heck, even for prot pallies who just got some very nice talent streamlining don't have an 11 point talent, and the first 3 or 4 tiers are rather sparse atm. We're generally very happy with what's gone down, but it feels like there's still some work to be done.

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=703

That link should keep you up to date on the latest talents and skills for Druids...and any other class for that matter.
      Lub it on!!!

Comment

There's a lot of work yet to be done. Many classes were obscenely OP in the prior rendition - when I watched a lvl 70 ret paladin in pve gear (and not T6) take down a lvl 80 lock in full lvl 80 arena/honor gear in about 6 seconds it was clear a few 'minor' tweaks were needed.

When we see the patch live (which Blizzard is hinting is either this coming Tuesday or the next) there will still be a lot of disparity of power between the classes, but they should get it ironed out within a couple of months.
        sigpic

Comment

big, I'm wondering where you're getting the hinting at this tues or next? All I've seen is that they'll start the background dler soonish, though I guess I could be wrong. But if they release it as is, disparities will be a huge understatement.

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
          Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest

Comment

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/96794...ownloader.html

Downloader is already active. But I probably should have said 'next couple of weeks.'
            sigpic

Comment

I could be wrong here (and please, tell me if I am), but I don't think it's active yet. Nothing's going on when I use the launcher, and the executable called "background downloader" says that the data for the next patch is unavailable.

edit: nevermind, didn't read the rest of the replies past the first two

Comment

Let us all dump our under power classes and become a DK since they are POWERFUL :)

Comment

Does the final talent in the Warrior Fury tree actually REDUCE chance to hit by 15%??

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

yes, to all abilities...a pretty big nerf, but that along with a few others really convinces me that there will be more changes coming before 3.0 hits

Comment

hmmm, that berserk may be a problem when hitting 3 targets whilst someone is sheeping or chaining a mod nearby.
                      "It is a FALSE lie!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaray View Post
                        hmmm, that berserk may be a problem when hitting 3 targets whilst someone is sheeping or chaining a mod nearby.
                        Probably just a matter of segregating the mobs from the CC before engaging Berserk... Though mages will be happy for the new sheep glyph that removes all DoTs from the mob they sheep making them 'sheepable' again. Not sure how Blizzard will manage Berserk for bear form, but I expect it will be nerfed at least for cat as it's completely OP as it stands now - they may as well call it 'Red Bull' mode because it's impossible to run out of energy even spamming your most costly special attacks at this point.

That being said, the new Savage Roar (finishing move, 25 energy, increases AP by 40% for 14/19/24/29/34 seconds) looks to be a staple and their solution on how to allow cat-form druids to scale to compete with rogue dps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X