November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November

well for those who don't know.. It looks like the release date for the xpac will be nov 13th.. that means the patch will be prob soon actually.. prob 2-3 weeks away. I don't know if I am excited or not hmm
    Last edited by shirokuma; 09-15-2008, 12:36 PM.

Re: November

I think you mis-spoke there shiro. You just said xpac is due on nov 13, then you say it's in 2-3 weeks, or am I missing something? Perhaps you mean that the 3.0 patch is due in a few weeks?

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Aegyn View Post
      I think you mis-spoke there shiro. You just said xpac is due on nov 13, then you say it's in 2-3 weeks, or am I missing something? Perhaps you mean that the 3.0 patch is due in a few weeks?
      Edit FTW!
      BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
      Centurien, 52 Warrior
      Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

I for one am excited about the new patch, i played in on PTR and the classes are very evenly matched (other than ret pally's which will be fixed)... also, the new currency and glyph systems are pretty neat :-D.

Comment

I am definitely not looking forward to the new patch... They sooooo gave SB destro locks the shaft...

My SB spamming will now be useless in raid due to blizzard moving succy sac farther down into the demo tree so that we can't reach it with the necessary destro tree points in place, not to mention it is being dropped from 15% to 10%. They are dropping the damage bonus of improved shadow bolt from 20% to 15%. And finally, the increase from CoE is being lowered by 4% i believe. altogether knocking out about an average of 20% of my overall damage (estimating procs n stuff)... unacceptable

This means I have two options.
          Affliction - Which I absolutely HATE how many debuff slots I consume on a raid boss with that spec (If they up the debuff slots to 100, SURE no problem, but using 1/5 of the slots available for 25 people just to be viable dps... no thanks) and i doubt they've fixed it to keep up with other dps classes and scale properly.
          Flamer Destro - Here's my other option which will probably be the way i am forced to go come 3.0 (kinda makes me want that mage neck that always drops in hyjal :-p) with my imp increasing my crit chance ocasionaly, and making up for the lack of dps boost from no sac abilities, this just may be the way to go. Just blows, that every piece of +shadow gear that I have may be trash. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by HhAaZzEeYy View Post
            Just blows, that every piece of +shadow gear that I have may be trash. :-(
            Its all being converted to Spellpower. Overall it looks like the conversion sucks. FSW is getting nerfed and the [item]Nethervoid Cloak[/item] will now be 43 SP instead of 53
            Shadow Dmg. All the more reason to get some Illidan kills to replace that stuff.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
              Its all being converted to Spellpower. Overall it looks like the conversion sucks. FSW is getting nerfed and the [item]Nethervoid Cloak[/item] will now be 43 SP instead of 53
              Shadow Dmg. All the more reason to get some Illidan kills to replace that stuff.
              From the current test/beta version, Soulfrost enchant is still providing the full +54 damage specifically to the shadow school.
              sigpic

Comment

Nothing good will come out of this IMO :-/

Comment

No, something good comes out of the conversion, my Resto Shaman now has 1200 spell power and respeccing elemental gives me 1400 DPS in Resto gear :)
                  Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X