• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the countdown begin...

WotLK November 13th
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: Let the countdown begin...

Thank you for the link...pre-ordered through Amazon.

Comment

Are you guys getting the Regular or Collector's Edition?
      I'm thinking for $30 more the perks aren't bad.
      Music CD, Mousepad, TCG Decks, UNDEAD FROST WYRM PET :row__577:, and the faster installing DVD-Rom

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

regular...rest is a waste imo

Comment

Music CD - Burnable -_-
          Mouse pad - Mouse is optical so I haven't SEEN a mouse pad in years
          TCG Decks - LF Opponent. PST
          Undead Frost Wyrm Pet - ...damn that's cool. But $30 for online bling? How many people run with their netherwhelp out still? Baby panda?
          Faster Installing DVD - Pros and Cons on this. Faster you install faster you get hit by 'THE LAG'. TBC release...oy
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

No Lag at 12AM :). If you level for the first 8 hours you can probably get out of the first zone maybe before the swarms descend :).

| | |

Comment

Good point Tarenth. Although, I REALLY want that pet, it's not worth $30.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
                No Lag at 12AM :). If you level for the first 8 hours you can probably get out of the first zone maybe before the swarms descend :).
                Not always a good thing actually. Remember the TBC release period and the respawn timer on mobs in HFP? 10 second cultist respawns are fun when there are 50 people fighting for mobs, not so much when its you and 2 others against 20 of them.

BTW, doesn't WotLK have two starting locations on opposite sides of the continent?

Not that it matters for me. Normal shipping and I'll get my chance to hit Northrend a few days after the peeps who shelled out the extra cash for express or stand in lines at midnight to be first. I already know I'll never get the first to 80 achievement (I actually have a life contrary to popular belief and evidence to the contrary) and aside from that little tidbit there's no real incentive between being first or five hundredth. At the end we'll all be grinding rep/mats for raiding at 80 anyways and if I'm not first I can avoid the "This quest says I need to kill X mob Y of this location. Where do I go and what do I kill?" kinda spam in general chat.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                  general chat
                  People still have this turned on?
                  Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                  Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                  ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

<--Waiting in line for 12am purchase and taking off the 13th and 14th for 4 days of play time :)

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
                      Good point Tarenth. Although, I REALLY want that pet, it's not worth $30.
                      I recall getting the Orange Box, and I got a nifty hat with it. Now imagine if the WotLK CE had one of these with it:

http://www.jinx.com/world_of_warcraft/hats?tcid=1
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

By the way, the achievements for being first to 80 or being first to 450 in a profession have all been removed.

I've bought both CE's so far, but will pass on the CE for WotLK, I rarely use the Netherwhelp pet, so I doubt I'd use the Undead version. They are making the original CE pets be Bind to Account, that'll be more than enough pets for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
                          By the way, the achievements for being first to 80 or being first to 450 in a profession have all been removed.
                          I thought they just removed the titles associated with these achievements, but kept the achievements themselves...

Either way, I'm not sure that these are achievements I would be proud to have.... :p
                          70 Priest

Comment

got to copys of collecters edition ....im one of those nuts who has bought every collecters box that blizz has put out im also taking off 13th and 14 th so see you online

Comment

meh..i'm taking the next week off...death knight ftw

me and everyone else making them :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X