Drew will be traveling...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew will be traveling...

My next trip is scheduled to start somewhere around the middle of October. While the dates are not finalized yet, the towns are. I'm going to Greenbelt MD, Hagerstown MD, Wheeling WV, and Clarksburg WV. I'll most likely be spending a few days in each place, is there anything interesting to do in any of these towns?
    Attached Files
    ALLIANCE ON THUNDERHORN as of 12.1.08:
    - 78 Combat Rogue | - 70 Discipline Priest | - 70 Affliction/Demonology Warlock
    - 70 Feral Druid | - 70 Frost Mage | - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
    - 70 Retribution Paladin | - 61 Arms Warrior | - 70 Enhancement Shaman

Re: Drew will be traveling...

Next up is Tampa! Looking like 2/2-2/17, folllowed by Ft. Myers from 2/18-2/25.

Anyone live in these areas, or know good stuff to do while I'm there? Attractions, eats, clubs, anything works.

Comment

If in Tampa, try heading to Clearwater (like 15 min to the west I believe) and check out the food there. Some fun places like Joe's Crab Shack...and obviously check out the water. It's crystal clear for a good bit and only hip deep.

Comment

Probably will do that, we're also planing on Busch Gardens in Tampa, and a tour through the everglades in Ft Myer.

Comment

I've also heard nothing but good things about Sanibel Island....due west of Fort Myers....for what it's worth. Never been there myself.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X