So...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

I think I caught something by associating with Shiro. Last Sunday when I signed on around invite time I was up long enough to see the guild count at 27 people before my interwebs went boom.

Was using a backup dial-up connection (yes, I have a backup and a backup of the backup as well) to check on things, but there was no way in hell would I tax both my budget and my patience with dial-up WoW raiding. So yeah, I've been out of the loop for a bit. Sorry about that and about being unable to change my status on the sign up page (sign up page started pouting when I tried getting on with my connection).

Just a heads up.

Also, I blame Aestryd. Don't know why...I just do.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: So...

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
    I think I caught something by associating with Shiro.

(yes, I have a backup and a backup of the backup as well)

Also, I blame Aestryd. Don't know why...I just do.

I find your views fascinating, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. ****ty to hear you're having connection problems Tarenth, hope they get worked out.

P.S. - So, "associating" is what they call it now? :P

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X