Might be a litttle scarce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be a litttle scarce

I just found out I Have a DVT or Blood Clot in my right knee which is going to preclude me from sitting at the computer for hours and hours. I may be on from time to time but unlikely to be Raiding much.

So lots of blood thinners and lab tests in my future unless I suddenly have a massive pulmonary embolism. Is't life just grand. At least we found it before that I guess.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Might be a litttle scarce

dayum dude...that's a hard turn. :( I'm glad that you were able to catch it in time and that you can cope with it well!

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Sorry to hear the news, but I'm glad you discovered this issue before it became seriously fatal.

There IS life after WoW (and AOC for that matter), but I find I have lots of "recovered" game time on my hands that has yet to find an outlet. In my case, I've taken advantage of the time to lose nearly 50 pounds since April and return to a regular program of "early to bed and early to rise" with my exercise program of choice in the mornings.

I miss the camaraderie and on-line time with friends, but I don't miss the "grind".
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Glad that was caught in time before it became more serious. Get better then see if you are still interested in play wow. Until then, keep in touch via the boards for your wow fix =)

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
        Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
        Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
        Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
        Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

thanks all I appreciate it. I was lucky that I even went to the doc at all but sure glad I did. I am sure I will be around a bit but I may have take a page from Beep's Book and take some time to get healthy. Now if only I could exercise without actually moving
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X