Ptr...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ptr...

So, I hope some of you have hopped on the PTR--my Account has been expired on wow for a few days now, but it still lets me play on the PTR while its expired. I just wanted to let you guys know, everything is going to be exptremely over-powered, and there shouldn't be ANY problems downing Illy--archi--council, or any of the above--i just 5 manned Mags today--then kazzak--then gruuls we had 7--etc etc--moved into TK/SSC with less than 15, and we smoked...all of it--all in under 5 hours. Noone was in more than 4 T6 so, the point im getting out here is, the wish will be granted if people know the fights, cause its extremely easy to kill crap with these talents, we killed Shade of aran in 23 seconds...Gruul was about 5 minutes--mags was about 8, we rocked it--i also 2 manned ony--feral druid and me that was fun

Anyone, just wanted to give you guys some heads up on the OP'dness of E V E R Y T H I N G

So I will be hearing from ya...
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: Ptr...

yes, isn't it beautiful!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...