3.0.2 Patch notes....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0.2 Patch notes....

...can be found here. The patch is implemented, and is a 1.2 GB download. Let's just hope any last minute changes don't kill any more mods than they have in beta/ptr.

Some minor edits to what had been previously stated, assuming the notes are correct (which sometimes they are not), so be sure to check them out before you invest your points. As expected, Inscriptions, Achievements, etc have all been implemented. Also, random daily quests (like dungeon or pvp dailies) can now be shared, provided it's the current one, meaning no more sitting at the end boss and QQ'ing "I forgot to pick up the quest!"

I'm still going to QQ though -- GG blizzard for taking our new "Mind Melt" 2%/4% crit bonus for shadow priests and reverting it to 2%/4% reduced physical damage taken :icon_mad:

Interesting edit to an enchant that may make it a preferred one for many specs:

The Surefooted enchantment now provides additional critical strike rating instead of root and snare resistance
    sigpic

Re: 3.0.2 Patch notes....

nerf shadow priests imo

Comment

"Excuse me I have to leave class to go home now."
      "And why is that mr wacker?"
      "PREPATCH DAY?!?"

And a number of my classmates would support my reasoning :D
      This is where I write words.

Comment

If you don't feel like putting up with Blizzard's downloader, you can use a mirror here:

http://wowwiki.com/Mirrors

I always grab the latest official torrent and load it into uTorrent, storing the result on my home server for our 3 WoW players to copy into their setups.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Patch worked just fine for me, but the stupid servers are starting to piss me off.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I'm thinking Thunderhorn will be the last to come up tonight.

Comment

Yup I think the old Hamster in T-Horn up and croaked when they gave it the patch... Now they are hoping they can get a substitute. I think the substitute might end up being a sloth.. it may not be fast... but it was there.
              FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delg View Post
                Yup I think the old Hamster in T-Horn up and croaked when they gave it the patch...
                Someone BR'd it - online now
                sigpic

Comment

I can choose a character but then the load screen never completes :(
                  Lets raid again 4 hours sleep is more than enough!

Cres

Comment

I got past Cresh's issue but then couldn't interact with anything and everyone looked like they were lagged out.

Now I am stuck at Authenticating.
                    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Yep, Ran into that. now it disconnects trying to authenticate.
                      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Weeee, now the login server is down.
                        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Login serer just crashed...get on TS and stop clogging the forums with mindless chatter... :-p

Comment

getting an error while stuck on authenticating

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
                              Login serer just crashed...get on TS and stop clogging the forums with mindless chatter... :-p
                              NEVER!!!

Took 10 minutes to get to the character selection and then everything went boom. I imagine this happening when WotLK goes live and chuckle at all the suckers who will wait in line for bragging rights of being locked out. ^_^
                              My sanity is not in question...
                              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X