While I've been away...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I've been away...

So I've been off WoW for about 3 months or so right? Well, I was at about 230 Lbs before I quit, I used to weigh 269 before that about 4 months prior. Well, I just thought I would let you all know I've been hitting the gym every night after work for a couple of hours. I was down to 195, but I guess I'm building muscle cause I'm back to 207, and still skinnier/more toned. Never felt better in my life! I will be coming back to WoW shortly, but I will probably only play really late nights/am's and weekends only. Just feels so great to look back almost being 300 and dropping from 46's in pants down to 36's right now. I can run a mile in 7 minutes WOOT! Running 7 miles in just 40 minutes! Well enough about me....

With that being said, I am glad to see so much has been accomplished while I've been away! I hope everyone is doing well. You guys who've lost your homes and such due to weather I hope things are working out for the better now or things are coming back together for you at least. I wish you all good luck IRL and in WoW as well, I will be seeing ya!

--Gaiaghost
    Last edited by Gaiaghost07; 10-25-2008, 01:09 PM. Reason: Bad Grammar....
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: While I've been away...

Originally posted by Gaiaghost07 View Post
    So I've been off WoW for about 3 months or so right? Well, I was at about 230 Lbs before I quit, I used to weigh 269 before that about 4 months prior. Well, I just thought I would let you all know I've been hitting the gym every night after work for a couple of hours. I was down to 195, but I guess I'm building muscle cause I'm back to 207, and still skinnier/more toned. Never felt better in my life! I will be coming back to WoW shortly, but I will probably only play really late nights/am's and weekends only. Just feels so great to look back almost being 300 and dropping from 46's in pants down to 36's right now. I can run a mile in 7 minutes WOOT! Running 7 miles in just 40 minutes! Well enough about me....

With that being said, I am glad to see so much has been accomplished while I've been away! I hope everyone is doing well. You guys who've lost your homes and such due to weather I hope things are working out for the better now or things are coming back together for you at least. I wish you all good luck IRL and in WoW as well, I will be seeing ya!

--Gaiaghost
    Gratz, Ghost!!! That's an awesome report, and I'm glad you're better physically. I have a similar story to tell, but at my age (age>dirt) I'm not nearly as fast or as buff as you report! My weight is down by 53 pounds from 255 to 202 and I'm running (well, jogging/shuffling) 5 miles daily with a noon-time walk over lunch hour of 3 miles.

I miss the camaraderie of TG's guild and reward of raiding progress, but for me (for now at least) the time demands of playing/raiding at the level that has worked best for me is more than I'm willing to pay.

I follow "our" progress in the game through the forum posts and take pleasure from hearing about continued success. TG is blessed with good leaders and a strong membership base of capable, dedicated players. Keep it up guys!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Re: While I've been away...

Congrats Gaia...I know how hard it is to get disciplined to hit the gym so often. Both you and Beep. thanks for the reminder it is all worthwhile :)

Glad you both still pop in to say "hi" from time to time.

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...