If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I checked that one out, but there are some serious issues I have with it...
- You have no real choice in setting up your character initially
- If you die, you can't just get a rez
- KB's are frowned upon and actually cause you to lose honor instead of gaining it (though you do get rep w/ a couple of factions)
- no cost to play? about 1/2 the total time is questing for gold just to survive
- there's generally only 1 or 2 dailies that you have to repeat over and over and over
- The entry level dungeon takes 12 years to complete, and if you choose to raid, the entry level raid usually takes 4 years!
- skill plays a small part in the opportunity to advance your character. Much of it is predetermined at character generation by which guild you're born into.
- Rogues can pickpocket you, and steal from your bank