Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next stop, Northrend! But where to go first??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next stop, Northrend! But where to go first??

Just thought I'd throw up this poll to help folks coordinate their first forays into Northrend next week. As you all know, there are two starting zones in Northrend (unlike the single Hellfire Peninsula in BC). Borean Tundra will be accessible via boat from Stormwind. Howling Fjord will be accessible via boat from Menethil Harbor. Voice your plans here so others can see who will be where; hopefully this helps all to coordinate their questing early on.

Feel free to expand on your vote with comments within this thread.
    Borean Tundra
    30.00%
    Howling Fjord
    70.00%

The poll is expired.

70 Priest

Re: Next stop, Northrend! But where to go first??

Not knowing any major differences between the zones and only what i have heard which is that the tundra is a little bland a la Desolace and the fjord is much more scenic. As such I will likely head to the Fjord. But if someone knows something I do not (Tank lewts from questing for instance from one or the other) let us know.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Howling Fjord has 130 Alliance quests and the Utgarde Keep level 70 instance. It also borders the Drak'Tharon Keep level 74 instance.

Borean Tundra also has 130 Alliance quests which include the anti-Nesingwary style quests which result in an achievement. Though I doubt people care about that bit since they're probably going to do it anyways eventually. It has the Nexus level 71 instance and is relatively close to the Azjol-Nerub level 71 instance.

Interactive Map from Wotlkwiki

Personally I think I'm going to hit Howling Fjord as well unless things are too crowded because the instance will provide fast and easy XP. However, my first order of business will be to land on the Borean Tundra and link up with the Tuskar flight path/ship lanes to Howling Fjord so I can easily fly between the two points.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

/agree with Tarenth

Comment

same....my plan is to play where the masses arent

Comment

I'll heal!
            BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
            Centurien, 52 Warrior
            Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

I'm gonna head to Howling Fjord.
              Lets raid again 4 hours sleep is more than enough!

Cres

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X