Throwing It Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing It Down

Coming X-Pac I will most likely be swapping my Main ( Xeranthor [Lock] ) for a DeathKnight.
    I know this is not a new thing for some and alot of people will be dabbling....But I plan to make a seriuos effort on leveling as well as gearing my DK....( i have 5 soild days that will see my DK 70+ before the monday barring major server crashing)

I have read and done much for the theory-crafting of the DK and I will most likely be attempting for an Off-Tank in some of the 25/10 mans in Our guilds future.
    Hope to see you all in the Frozen North.....

Xeranthor 70 Lock
    Derria 70 Rogue
    RedeemedSoul .... DK !!
    Not Here To Make cents, Just Change

Re: Throwing It Down

I've read that 70-80 will require 500 hours minimum...how do you plan on doing that in 5 days or do you have different info?

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      I've read that 70-80 will require 500 hours minimum...how do you plan on doing that in 5 days or do you have different info?
      I don't know where you read that, but that's nowhere in line w/ the experience I had on beta. And think about it - that's an average of 50 hours /played per level, a bit.... extreme.
      sigpic

Comment

if it requires 500 hrs to lvl 10 levels i will quit..

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
          If that were the case, I'd consider cancelling my expansion pre-order and play out my time on my paid subscription and then be done... I don't have that kinda time to play to lvl effectively...
          BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
          Centurien, 52 Warrior
          Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

From what I've read it's more like a few hours per level, whether it's 2 or 5 or more depending on "efficiency" of leveling, dungeon-only or questing or a mix of both...Definitely not 500 hours for level 70-80 though.

Edit: Oh, and he said he'd be 70+, not 80 by monday... >.>

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
            Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
            Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

I would point out from the beta no way in frozen tundra of fire is it 500 hours, i got 4 levels in about 20 hours of play? and stopped playing the beta--i let my cousin use it after that
              Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

I find I enjoy leveling more than raiding, so the longer it takes to get to 80, the more I'll get out of this expansion. I spent Saturday just wandering around zones on my paladin, collecting flight points. It was gorgeous. Stopping to do quests (like the tedious weed-whacking and fish-killing one) just kept me from ogling scenery.

Yesterday I took my hunter through all the HF quests around Valgarde and the adjacent flight points, and had lots of fun doing that.

I have my XP bar back! Hooray!
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X