Have Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Fun

Hope you all have a great time with the expansion. I've cancelled my account and today is my last day. We have started a Caring Community and Caring Council at school this year. I want to spend more time getting this up and running. I have made some great friends while playing and you all will be missed. I'll jump on TS from time to time just to say hi and see how you guys are doing. Take care and have fun.

Crim

Re: Have Fun

Originally posted by crim View Post
    Hope you all have a great time with the expansion. I've cancelled my account and today is my last day. We have started a Caring Community and Caring Council at school this year. I want to spend more time getting this up and running. I have made some great friends while playing and you all will be missed. I'll jump on TS from time to time just to say hi and see how you guys are doing. Take care and have fun.

Crim
    I wish you the best of luck, Crim. You have a good focus with your school and can do some serious good with your RL time.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Best of luck Crim!

Comment

I know how dedicated you are to getting this program off the ground and making it a success. For that, I applaud your efforts and wish you all the best.

And before I do/say something stupid and sentimental, I have just one word for you...

Scholo.

*kiss*

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by crim View Post

Crim

Crim,
          I wish you best of luck my friend and take care, it has been a long journey and im glad I was with you through it. We have had lots of fun and I give you a month and you will be back..Ricca
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

CRRRIIIMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!! I LUVS YA!!!!
            Best of luck to you! YOu'll be back....you won't be able to stay away ;)
            If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Comment

You will be missed, It had been really wonderful to get to know you. I would wish you luck but I know you don't need it. Your heart is in the right place and your doing something truly amazing and that is a guaranteed success.

:HUG: Let us know how its going every now and then.
              The definition of insanity:
              Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

Crim,
                That had to be a hard decision – what discipline you have! But, I agree – you don’t need to be “wished” good luck and all as you obviously have it – where it counts. It’s been a pleasure raiding with you and I hope you know that I’ve always appreciated your help and your eagerness to help us noobs. Take care my friend, you will be missed.

Comment

Thinking of you while we are playing and miss you as many others do. Send us some retirement pictures :). Happy you are engaging other activities. I accomplished a lot in my time off as well and although i am enjoying my adventures I know it is not forever and I cherish the thrill of discovery with friends and strangers.

How in fact, do we make the good things last?

Drop in from time to time. :)

June

Comment

You butthead I juswt logged back on and was looking for you this morning .. Ughh!
                    I'm telling my girlfriend, she'll kick your arse.

[email protected]%#! .... Well send me an email, love ya bro.

Comment

Goodluck in RL man!
                      "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Mark my word "He will be back"
                        Candrice 63 Warrior
                        Ricca 70 Rogue
                        Machelle 70 Mage
                        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

he better be back! i miss having a gnome mage as an off tank ;P
                          "It is a FALSE lie!!!"

Comment

lol yeah for real..
                            Candrice 63 Warrior
                            Ricca 70 Rogue
                            Machelle 70 Mage
                            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server