A Deathknight's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Deathknight's Journal

(The following journal was found among the debris littering the field of battle the morning after the Battle of Light's Hope Chapel. The first few pages have been torn out.)

10/22/35 - It's over. The rebellion failed. My generals are dead, and Teldrassil burns. I'm hiding inside what used to be Illidan's prison, deep beneath Mount Hyjal. I fear not even the Aspects can stand against Arthas, but maybe here i can contact Ysera and Nozdormu for help. It may be to late, but this might be the last beacon of hope for Azeroth.

10/23/35 - It seems too good to be true. Nozdormu said there is a way. He spoke of time travel and alternate futures; I didn't understand most of it, but he said it was possible. He'll send me back three years, to a time before Arthas dominated the living, to a time when the Alliance and Horde are preparing their armies to bring the fight to Icecrown. To a time when I was still a paladin of the light... I couldn't make a difference by myself, but this time things will be different.

10/24/32 - Nozdormu truly is powerful, I'm here, in the past, my new present. In this time, Arthas has already sent his plague among the cities of the living, and many have already died as a result. Icecrown is a hive of activity as the Master prepares to send his necropoli against the living. I remember all too well the one I shall call home for the next 3 weeks: Acherus, the Ebon Hold. I'll have to stay hidden, until I can escape to Light's Hope and warn them of the upcoming attack. This time, Tesh Lightfury will not fall to the Lich King, and I will have my vengance.

10/25/32 - The necropoli have arrived, and the Master's invasion has begun again. I have not been discovered here in Acherus yet, but I've seen many of the Lich King's personal guard: Noth, Baron Rivendare, Thaddius, even Highlord Mograine himself. I pray to the Light they don't find me before------

11/1/32 - I've been posing as a death knight initiate for the last week. The Master is pleased with my progress, and it disgusts me. I nearly had him in my grasp, back then... bah, time travel! I begin to wonder if this was the right thing to do.

11/2/32 - I've been asked to perform an execution for the Master. Another initiate told me the name of the poor bastard: Dathas Lightshield. It was not supposed to happen like this! He was to become a death knight alongside me after Light's Hope fell! May the Light guide my hand, I can't kill my best friend.

11/3/32 - Curse Arthas, curse Nozdormu, and curse this damned plan! How can I tell Tesh what I've done, what HE has done. He'll think I'm mad, he'll try to kill me. I've got to make him understand. I leave Acherus tonight to scout Tyr's Hand in preparation of the assult. I plan to enter Light's Hope with a message, and a letter to Tesh, telling him to seek himself at the Battle of Light's Hope. The Scarlet Enclave might fall, but the Argent Dawn must not.

11/10/32 - Three days from the Battle, and I've managed to attain a post at the side of Highlord Mograine. Light willing, the Ebon Blade will lose this battle, and Mograine will see the truth behind his "Master". King Terenas, my dearest Ariyah, little Darius, brother Eaver, brother Dathas, I will avenge you all. Arthas will rue the day he christened me Untesh, the Blightfury!
    Last edited by orion808; 11-11-2008, 11:35 PM.
    Untesh - 70(*) Unholy Deathknight
    Tesh - 70 Retribution Paladin
    Shetesh - 70 Shadow Priest
    Teshaan - 70 Enhancement Shaman
    Teshana - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
    Teshpok - 70 Demonology Warlock
    Teshiita - 70 Frost Mage
    Teshon - 70 Combat Rogue
    Teshayla - 53 Feral(Cat) Druid
    Mactesh - 5 Fury Warrior

Re: A Deathknight's Journal

*more to come*