DK Count Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK Count Down

Ok.....I posted earlier under the topic "Throw Down"...A Title that was to draw attention.
    I'm not under any illusions on Blizz' underwhelming prep for the Launch of the X-pac and I know there will be server restarts....
    SO
    I'm going to update my progress as a DK whenever the server is down or when im loggin to get some snooze( Hoping its sleep that claims my down time not server resets )

In total this post will be a rolling update for my DK

RedeemedSoul.....if anyones kicking around EPL for about 3 hours....or until i hit 58 and slide into OutLands

See you on the Field
    Not Here To Make cents, Just Change

Re: DK Count Down

As of now my Dk has slipped in to the world of the living....sorta....

Comment

Re: DK Count Down

Yeah....i fell asleep....only after 5 hours of playing....
      I am a 60 in Outland and....well what else can i say but....bring the nerf stick quick and hard.
      So far after entering Outlands with all the other Dks it seems that having mobs 3-4 levels higher then your character doesn't seem to bother the play style. After being assaulted by mob groups in 2-3 at the same time that were the 3-4 levels higher( mentioned above :P )
      i was walking away from their corpses ( thinking of making them my ghouls :D ) with 75-80% health.
      I am mostly blood spec'd at the moment and am standing in Frost presence BUT it seems like the over all difficulty for a deathknight is not having enough mobs in the general area to kill at once so it makes it worth your time.....

Anywho back at it

Redeemedsoul LvL 60

See you on the field

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed