Level Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Status

Anyone 80 yet and how is the new content? What is the highest Deathknight? Fill me in :)

Zn

Re: Level Status

Seems like the first level 80 dinged in France just 25 hours after the US launch. The news is on MMO-Champion.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
      Seems like the first level 80 dinged in France just 25 hours after the US launch. The news is on MMO-Champion.
      Umm... even if you do not pay attention to any bodily functions for 25 hours straight... and for do nothing but level for 25 hours... straight..... how.. pray tell ... do you get to 80 in ... 25 hours.... sigh

Comment

US release vs an earlier release for Europe?
        BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
        Centurien, 52 Warrior
        Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Easy--2 healers--2 druids innervating and keeping alive an AoE farming class
          80 in 25 hours...easily
          Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Actually it's a lock and he had 1 healer out of party keeping him up with mass DoTs going on mobs. The interview and 'secret to his success' are on MMOChampion now.

25 hours time played from level 70 to level 80 with some serious commitment from guildmates to make it happen.

The Lock Theory Craft

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm4CmIVBTb8[/media]
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Nice, so how are we doing in our guild? What are people at? Keep me updated.

Zn

Comment

so is the above post just spam?
                Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

yeah it is...just report the post from that user and the admins will delete it.
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

I'm playing on a different server and just enjoying the scenery in Howling Fjords. Right now I'm waiting for the 1/2 hour queue after I got blue-screened out of the game. (Which is why I'm building a new rig. The old one is too unstable.)
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X