Enchanting / Inscription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting / Inscription

Just wanted to throw out there that I and several others are leveling up our enchanting, and it always seems that we end up just re-enchanting our own gear to push the points... If any scribes out there were to put some Weapon and Armour Vellum III in the Gbank, it would create a great opportunity to enchant those scrolls and throw back into the Gbank for future use by whoever needs them. If I'm leveling points I'll usually holler out which I'm doing in case anyone's interested, but will still end up effectively wasting some.

Also, if anyone is in the habit of just vendoring their BoE green drops, I'll gladly buy them off your hands :-)
    sigpic

Re: Enchanting / Inscription

I'm currently leveling my inscription and am saving herbs in order to do so...I'd need herbs for the weapon and armor vellums, but wouldn't have an issue doing this.

On average: (all herbs are Northrend Herbs)

5 herbs=2 pigments=1 ink

Armor Velum requires 1 ink (5 herbs)
    Weapon Vellum requires 3 inks (15 herbs)

Comment

Talara let me know what you need i am doing herbing pretty much to help out the guild while i accumulate the necessary mats to switch to BS/JC.
      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Whatever you send me with a note saying you want it used for this project I'll forward over to Slick.

I did some reading today, and it seems over 430 for a Scribe will have to come at a slower pace as we discover more recipes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X