Me, My self & my DOOMkin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, My self & my DOOMkin

Hey everyone! I'm new to the Guild. I'v allways had respect for this guild, along with Omen, and Knights Who Say Ni, both very old guilds, that where top of the game back in classic wow. I hope to be useful to the guild, and better my own skills along the way.

I'm play a druid and love the class and everything you can do with them. I'm good at casting so i flip between dps and healing.

I'm a moonkin atm. But...
    Um... im in hawaii, so im a bit behind the server time, and im in college, and trying to get a job, but other then that im on, playing wow. =D

If you see me on CoD4 (for play station) or other websites, my name will be voz, or voz808. Feel free to say hi, or even in wow, feel free to toss me a giggle or tickle.

Dont mind me if i Moo.... i <3 cows.

Re: Me, My self &amp; my DOOMkin

.../castDoomkinBomb(Rank9)@joo

Welcomes sir!
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

welcome aboard.
      70 Priest

Comment

Hey welcome Voz.

I'm curious if you've tried healing the early 5-mans with your spec (57/0/14). I'm trying to hold on to resto as much as possible because I hate respecing, and all my gear from tbc is resto. I just prefer healing instances. The change to spellpower has helped a bit but leveling is taking forever with my current spec 28/0/33.

Your thoughts? Any other droods out there feel free to chime in.
        New to TG?

Comment

I've got 4 points in resto, I've healed the 2 instances in Dragonblight low level, the nexus, and Utgarde keep, i dunno how your gear is, but i had no problem doing it just using lifebloom rejuv's and the occasional regrowth...

I was using my Doomkin set, mind you it is nice, but i didn't have any problems regardless...
          Last edited by Gaiaghost07; 11-25-2008, 02:53 PM. Reason: Gear Set used...
          Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid View Post
            Hey welcome Voz.

I'm curious if you've tried healing the early 5-mans with your spec (57/0/14). I'm trying to hold on to resto as much as possible because I hate respecing, and all my gear from tbc is resto. I just prefer healing instances. The change to spellpower has helped a bit but leveling is taking forever with my current spec 28/0/33.

Your thoughts? Any other droods out there feel free to chime in.
            I do know what you mean i want to stay healing but it is taking forever to level.
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed