Attention Night-time Folks....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Night-time Folks....

If you are without a squad, and would be interested in raiding nighttime, heroics-10 man content...please post here and/or send Gaiaghost an In-game mail stating your Class/Specc for raid/Level/Avaliability for times

If this goes through well, I will be putting together a Raiding squad for Saturdays/Sundays...and set Weekdays throughout the week with different times as the weekend raids if necessary/possible.

Right now looking for roughly 12:00 am(night/morning) to 6 am(7:00am at the VERY lastest)
    Now thats not to say that those times will be starting then and ending then, that's just the time-frame I am looking at, i am sure 2-4 hours of raiding can knock a dent in something with the right crew...if more time comes out of a raid, it would be a group pole/decision :P

I am trying to see what I could field and what kind of recruiting I would have to do...

*Note* Again this is just to see what kind of numbers we have for late time players who know they will not be able to make it at normal times that the other squads have come up with throughout the week

Weekend raiding(If this becomes an actual thing...hopefully it will) Times will adjust based on avaliability, as well as the length of the raids...

Thanks for your time, Gaiaghost.

*I have some decent squad names in mind, or so I feel anyways...*
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: Attention Night-time Folks....

Bump....reply people please!!!!!!!!
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Re: Attention Night-time Folks....

I am on ussually late at night and would be interested in heroics. All four of my chars just turned 80 on Sunday. Dps Shaman (Shockraged), Rogue (Xraged), Hunter (Raged), dps Deathknight (Deathsrage)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X