Leveling in WotLK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling in WotLK

Sorry, not a member of the TG guild (I don't play on Thunderbluff) but I play here on CS:S alot, so I know TG members are an informed bunch wherever I look and thus I have come here with a question:

Did Blizzard remove the XP given by the mobs in the Drakil'jin Crypt (under the ruins)? I headed out there recently and found that I wasn't receiving XP for the mobs and no one in my guild could tell me if I needed to start any quests or do anything in particular before they gave up their XP. I ask because this is where the world first lvl 80 grinded and was hoping to do the same.

Re: Leveling in WotLK

Without going and making sure, I would say that blizz purposely took the xp off the mobs so it couldn't be done again. I don't know what level you are, but I *think* the frenzyheart tribe in the south west side of scholazar basin are good for the kind of grinding you're looking for. Don't quote me on that though.

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

I'll give it a shot, thanks, I'm a 75 Warlock btw, lvling in full arena gear, currently grinding on the Hulking Jormungar in Dragonblight, they're pretty solid at 5.5k XP a piece and I can juggle 2 to 3 at a time because they're not fear resistant.

Comment

Originally posted by aestryd View Post
        don't quote me on that though.
        quoted! :-p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse