Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info for New and Old Guild Mates and Announcement: Delirium is on the move.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info for New and Old Guild Mates and Announcement: Delirium is on the move.

Delirium will start doing 10 mans and Heroics to warm us up a little bit and get back into the habit of playing together. We will be looking at starting 25 man in January.

Those of you that are interested in doing 10 man that are not in a group yet please let me know if you would like to participate in 10 man and we can see about getting you into some of our runs if we have room. We will only be doing this for a couple weeks so it would get you a little practice with Guild Mates to stumble along with you please let me know ASAP.

For those who are not in a squad or a platoon you might want to start talking with leaders of the groups and see if you can get into a group.

Cocidius Reborn: Thondora (Thats Me)
    Illidan's Fate: Sharabeth/Gollaen
    Visions: Drewidism

Also if you are interested in possible starting you own group talk with the guild officers its the quickest way to get things rolling.

Delirium is still looking to fill some spots on the roster so if you are interested please view: HERE

Please contact me as well if you have any questions.

Thondora
    The definition of insanity:
    Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Re: Info for New and Old Guild Mates and Announcement: Delirium is on the move.

Bump for my old platoon... I miss you guys!
    BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
    Centurien, 52 Warrior
    Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Re: Info for New and Old Guild Mates and Announcement: Delirium is on the move.

Funny thing sis that they are on the move again. Seems Delirium is starting raids real soon. They might even need players...check them out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X