In my nubishness...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my nubishness...

I apparently deleted all "future" raids when trying to remove old/expired raids. I know I clicked the correct button, but got the wrong/unintended result.

I did backup the site before doing so, but I can't install it to the database due to limited access. I also tried searching for a workaround and tested it myself with direct input to the site via phpmyadmin (on my own site) and the code is slightly corrupted with apostrophe's in some people's comments which break the code. These would have to be hand edited.

I'm going to remove the old raids past 1 month...and we'll just have to recreate the raid following today.

Re: In my nubishness...

You suck...

Can you at least post the future raids again? Even if that means we all have to manually sign up again?

Why were you worried about the old raids anyway? I mean I don't think the 13kb of space they were taking up was going to bring down the internet.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Update #1 -
      I was able to recreate the TG website on my own webspace. Log in like you would to the TG site. Everything should be close to the same.

So far I have all of Resurgent's and Defiant's runs fixed. If I'm reading it correctly, Delirium hasn't posted another raid since Tues 12/16/08. If this incorrect, please say so.
      Last edited by orion808; 12-19-2008, 06:50 PM.

Comment

10 raids is about 1MB...and I'm smarter than you (because I can fix my mistakes).

Comment

1MB?! The only way that's possible is if that database is the most poorly constructed monstrosity in history.

Wait, you didn't create it, did you Tal? /awkwarrrrrd
          Ninja

Comment

rephrase...the backup is that much...

Comment

Resurgent and Defiant Members, raids have been reposted on the site. We will still review the backup that is available on my site, but to lessen the confusion, the TG site is where you should ensure your info is correct.

Comment

There was raids up for the rest of the month Talara lol. I put them back up
                The definition of insanity:
                Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

If nobody (or close to nobody) signed up, it was near impossible to piece together. I'll need to fix this, as the raid site, oddly, doe not create a backup of the raids themselves...only the people signing up (and for what # raid...). I had to determine that #265 was Defiant on Friday, etc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X