Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

So I got the Bloodsail Admiral title awhile ago, figuring I'd never need Goblin reputation again. Of course, now that I'm trying to level my cooking skill, I find that the Artisan Cooking quest comes from a Gadgetzan goblin.

From where my Gadgetzan rep stands, I need 18,000 rep to get back to neutral.
    The cloth turn in quests give 275 rep each (550 for the Gadgetzan one)
    They require 40 cloth, either linen, silk, mageweave (Gadgetzan), or runecloth.

I need anywhere from 1320, if all mageweave cloth, to 2600, if no mageweave cloth. (that's individual cloth, not stacks)

The alternative is to kill 18,000 pirates in Tanaris.

!!!!!!!!

If you ever find that you have a few cloth leftover that you would otherwise vendor or drop, please consider mailing them to me. Thanks for any help!
    This is where I write words.

Re: Help!

I hear that the best place to grind mageweave is the harpies in northwest Faralas.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Wow... I don't envy you. I had to kill a little over 3000 netherweb spiders when I grinded from Aldor-Hated to neutral so I could switch to them from Scryer. Good luck, and while it may not be much, be very, very happy that long ago you rolled a human w/ the rep bonus.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
        be very, very happy that long ago you rolled a human w/ the rep bonus.
        It's the only thing that keeps me going Slick =D
        This is where I write words.

Comment

I wish i had known this before wrath hit. In preparation I vendored virtually an entire bank toon of cloth to clear up space (especially when i found out that DK's started at RC level First Aid). best bet would be to just farm Mageweave or RC. I know some people doing Baron mount attempts have gotten alot of RC (if you take the time to clear the mobs).
          Last edited by Delg; 12-20-2008, 06:15 PM. Reason: Smelling error... er spelling eror... er um nvm
          FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

I could help you out, I keep stacks of most of those on a banker. Just whisper me.
            "It is a FALSE lie!!!"

Comment

I think i have lots on my bank toon ill check him out
              Chieko (Chee-eh-koh)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse