Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays from the Crim Clan! (w/baby pics, you know you wanna click now...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays from the Crim Clan! (w/baby pics, you know you wanna click now...)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I miss you guys and wanted to wish you the best for your holidays!
    Here are some pics of my daughter (Crim's grandbaby) with pictures courtesy of my brother (Sunderland, as you may know/remember him) and entertainment for baby provided by his wife (Kossi) ... which was a VERY important element in making these pictures turn out so great! I of course provided amazing super-cute cutie genes ;D lol

Enjoy!

Happy Holidays with love,

<3 - Addie

Re: Happy Holidays from the Crim Clan! (w/baby pics, you know you wanna click now...)

oh she is lovely, .

A hunter i see, by the way she points at the tree hehe

Enjoy your Christmas it is a wonderful time to renew the great stories and traditions.... memories she will carry always

June

Comment

Re: Happy Holidays from the Crim Clan! (w/baby pics, you know you wanna click now...)

Merry Christmas (okay, prob just Happy New Year at this point) to all of you! She's precious Addie :)

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

What a cutie !!! I bet she had a blast a Christmas.
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed