Finally played WoW...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally played WoW...

Thought it was DEFINITELY different from anything I've ever played. Played as a friends character. I'd have to start my own game and build my own character for a real good feel of the game. He had so many icons and crap I had no idea what most of it did. Will I buy it? Probably not. If you didn't have to pay to play it would more than likely be a decent purchase for me. However, with BF2 right around the corner my money is going towards getting ready for that. :) I'll play a bit more over at the friends' house and will more than likely make my own character but don't look for me to be a regular..... Thanks anyway....

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: Finally played WoW...

Originally posted by JBRanger
    Will I buy it? Probably not.
    We'll see about that. :icon_wink :icon_wink :icon_wink

Comment

Hehehe....

Comment

Blizzard certainly know what they are doing, it has turned people that have never played a PC game in their life into hopeless addicts. Even some of my *console* mates have turned!

Comment

I will play, and pay to play, but I dont like the idea of having to dump money up front AND having to pay to play.

Anywho, I'm buying it this weekend, and checking out the scene.

BTW.. Is there a free month, or any free time when you purchase the retail cd?
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
            I will play, and pay to play, but I dont like the idea of having to dump money up front AND having to pay to play.

Anywho, I'm buying it this weekend, and checking out the scene.

BTW.. Is there a free month, or any free time when you purchase the retail cd?
            Comes with 30 days....after that get out the credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              Comes with 30 days....after that get out the credit card.
              Well if you want to get technical..You have to first subscribe to the game with your credit card to get the 30 month free trial.You can then end the subscription before the 30 days are up in order not to get build for the following month.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                Well if you want to get technical..You have to first subscribe to the game with your credit card to get the 30 month free trial.You can then end the subscription before the 30 days are up in order not to get build for the following month.
                Ok, nitpick man, you are correct on that, from what I hear. Technically, you can also prepay several months ahead instead of using a credit card.

Comment

Hey JB- many of us have a free 10 day trial that we received with the game. Perhaps someone near you (maybe even the friend you played with?) would be willing to let you have a whirl at your own character?

Comment

On my end, I finally broke down from my high-and-mighty "Guild Wars Rulez teh W0r|d" pedistal to check out the competition... and got hooked on WarCrack....

I started last Thursday and have a pair of chars on the go. Not one in Thunderhorn yet, But you can look forward to finding me doing my best to discover exactly what goes boom and where ^^
                    Nukeman (noun): 1. Joint Operations: Pyro/Medic, Member of Canadian Special Forces . 2. World of Warcraft: Member of the Society of the Dragon, Journeyman Tailor and Agro Magnet.

Comment

Yea, the friend said I could create a character however he is EXTREMELY busy with "school". I just cringe at having to pay to play. I know it is addicting but I have other things I can spend money on as well. I'll have to try it more and more before I decide. I know for me playing with you guys at TG MADE JO what it is. Other than you guys and your comraderie and teamwork that game would be in the dumpster.

TG - making sucky games tolerable. JK! :) Thank guys!

Comment

That's a sig line if I've ever seen one...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X