TG Guild Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Guild Bank

Alrighty, guys. I went ahead and created a character for us to use to exclusively deal with auctioning off all of our "leftovers". If you pick up something you don't need, and are interested in supporting the guild, send your items to this character and any profits from auction will go to the guild "bank" to be used to help out fellow members and perhaps run ourselves some in game contests for gold. (Scavenger hunt, anyone???)

Send any "extra" items to "Cashola", our very own midget slave who will reside in Iron Forge to do our financial bidding.

Please also post any items of interest that you have sent to Cashola here in this thread. If you see an item in this thread that you need, simply reply here and send a note to Cashola in game and it's yours. After a week, if no one requests the items, they're off to auction.

This could also be a great method to get new, lowbie guild members off to a good start. Perhaps we could make it a point to send any new folks 1 gold, to make their first levels more rewarding.

Re: TG Guild Bank

This is a good idea and we might want to have the officers have a list of alts for different skills such as alchemy, mining, leather working, etc... That way as we go through the world, we see something of use we can grab it for the other guild members to use.

My two cents....

Bleue

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?39427
    Bleue

Comment

Blue... Check the Thunderhorn Regristry... all of our alts and skills are kept updated. Well, ideally. lol. Let me know if you need anything.

-Cpt Anuar

Comment

guys i got a question lvl 40 is around the corner how in the world do i save 90 gold i think im lvling to fast and havent had time to farm much im a 225 skinner and im trying to sell my leather and items i get but im having real problems here so if you guys have any suggestions id love to hear them well Nineblades signing off and Luna i want to set up a date to show you something cool in redridge id really love to share it with you so one day your not raiding something id like to spend like 5 minutes with you i know there isnt much you havent seen but this is really cool and im looking forward for the tourney on sunday im gonna kik butt

Comment

Nine this post was almost 9 months old.

Saving up 90 Gold is often difficult for me, I always buy stuff. Best suggestion if you want to buy that mount, stay away from the Auction house. Pick up Everything, Sell Everything.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

thanks man ya i should stay away from the auction house lol ok well its great finding the oldest post and replying lol im such a dummy

Comment

how did such an old post get renewed???